Thursday, November 18, 2004

Quickies

Saliva Survival of the Sickest is the song and video I have been overdosing on in the past few days. It takes a while for the video to load but afterwards is the uncensored version of the song and a multitude of hot vixens modeling Salivawear. Josey Scott (lead singer) and Dave Novotny (bassist) are on my list of Men I’d Love to Fuck. You can also sign up to win a trip to NYC, to see them in concert and meet the band. Eh, too bad Josey is married. Survival of the Sickest has become my personal anthem for the time being. 1, 2, 3, 4!!! I'm a hand up mona lisa's dress I'm a smile on every criminal you'll ever acquit I'm the things you've done you'd never admit Cause one hand is on the bible and the other's in shit (Chorus) But right now, your face is in the crowd I'm shouting out loud The one you counted out of the game Oh wow! Take a good look at me now Should have never had a doubt Is that you out hear screamin' my name? I'm a roller I'm a rider I'm number one motherfucking survivor So move over I'm a driver I'm high and i'm keep gettin higher Yeah yeah yeah! Yeah yeah yeah! I'm the one you thought that you could erase But a predator that's faster than the food that it chased You fall off the horse You brought to the race I'll be the one who's flyin' by ya Kickin' shit in your face (Chorus) I'm a roving, another love rider I'm a roving I'm a rider baby (Yeah yeah) So ease down And wrap your legs around me baby Wrap your legs around me Ease down And wrap your legs around me baby Wrap your legs around me! Come on baby, get on your knees I'm gonna drive this little red love machine This song just KICKS ASS! LM Big Boss tells me LM had a mini-meltdown yesterday and wonders if my conversation with him lead to it or if it was the fact that he and Karla are supposed to go to New York City for a romantic weekend and she’s backed out or something. Hmmmm.... Ego Vain, conceited... that’s me. It can also mean self-centered and selfish, which I can say I’m not, except in very specific ways. I’m also not conceited, I’m convinced. Ha. Megalomaniac Not just delusions of grandeur but also a passion for big things... or doing big things. I guess you can take that ... just about anyway you want. Homeless Saw one of our resident, highly visible homeless peeps this morning. He had on a very nice dress and new (to him) high heel type shoes. His make-up looked nice too. I wouldn’t tell him though. He’s really one of those that is mentally unstable... very unstable. The thought of what type of men he attracts makes me shiver to the bottom of my soul. Oatmeal I tried a new oatmeal this morning, Cinnamon Pecan, a microwave only oatmeal. It was good. Its recommendable. I love cinnamon though... its my favorite spice. I love cinnamon toast. Toast..... mmmmmmmm. E-Mail I e-mailed JP this morning and promptly made my self horny. Not that this is a difficult thing to do. Why can’t I just have a Steve? Just one week with him. Sex before work, sex in the shower, sex on the bed, sex on the stairs, ohhhh sex in the graveyard. Would we dare? I’m not sure he would be attracted to me though, I don’t have much of an ass and there wouldn’t be much chase involved, unless you count how many times he would have to crook his finger. Cravings I have a craving to give a blowjob. I crave that like I crave sex. It’s a purely selfish thing I assure you. I want to do it, I love to do it. I want it, want it, want it. Mmmmmm... would love to have AZ offer up his piece as a sacrifice to my heathen tongue. Beastie Boys You gotta fight! For your right! To parrrrrty!! Reminds me of Michael, the Beastie Boys but not particularly that song. CooterBug Asked the shoe shop guy if he would help me with the leather to go on Ang’s bracelet. He said it was gonna cost me... a big hug. Ha. Too bad he didn’t ask for a blowjob because I know that’s what he really wanted. There are just some things you can see in a person’s eyes. If he only knew. Bwhwhahahhaha.... Remember to ASK WITH SPECIFICITY!!! Ciao!
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------