Thursday, September 22, 2005

Seven Bad Words

Yesterday evening, Nate and I set off im automobilia for the local convenience store. It was deep dusk but I could see the neighbor kids playing in the road. The girl is Nate’s age and has learned early how to give the "one finger salute." She acted like she was going to pull out on her bicycle in front of my car or ram it. Me, being in such a good mood, gave her a filthy dirty look, which I’m sure she couldn’t see, and voiced my displeasure to Nate about her. I used a very bad word in doing so. Yes, I uttered the "C" word, which is so "un"savory and "t"otally uncalled for. I pointed at Nate and said, "Don’t say that word. Don’t ever say that word." He looked at me and said, "Okay." I said, "I mean, if you ever want your front teeth back-handed down your throat then say that word, otherwise, don’t ever say that word." "Is that one of the seven bad words we should never use?" I laughed and said, "Yeah, but that word is one that nobody should ever use. Its that bad." "Is it a word inappropriate for all ages?" ROFLMFAO "Yeah, bud, its inappropriate for all ages." "So, its rated "I"." "Dude, where did you hear about the seven bad words?" "From Spongebob." "Oh." "But if you’re a sailor then its 13 bad words." "Then I must be part sailor." "You’re not mom." "How do you know?" "Cuz last night, while you were sleeping, I had doctors come in and do tests and they said you didn’t have any sailor blood." Damn.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------