Saturday, August 07, 2004

ANNOUNCING.... INANNA'S PHOTOBLOG

That's right all you bloggers and lurkers.... I have created a photoblog which is linked to the left. I have uploaded some of my b & w photos like the ones below and some of my cats. I'm still working on uploading and downloading 5 discs of pictures to pick from to post. So, check back often. I will posting pics of Hyper-Boy, my parent's farm, more from my trip on the North Bend Rail Trail and others. I might even post a real ugly picture of me I took this morning with my kitties... if you're lucky. Hope everyone is having or had a great weekend.
  • |

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Aimee said...

    Oh cool idea! I'm looking forward to it. :)

    **Smoooooches**

    8/07/2004 11:24:00 PM  
    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    I've been kicking the idea of starting a photoblog, but you beat me to it! now it'll just look like I'm copying...;)

    Pretty Kitties, by the way!

    8/08/2004 12:30:00 AM  
    Blogger Me said...

    Cool!! I've been wanting to have link to a photo web page... as *brilliant* as I think I am, it never crossed my mind to simply create another blog. Geesh!

    And those kitties are adooooorable!! I really like the photo of Morticia on top of the mop. And so sorry that you lost Mongoya...

    8/08/2004 12:46:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------