Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A Sleepy, Stinky Month

Blogger ate my post. I'll try to recreate it. I'm disappointed and concerned. Not just with the national election but my local one as well. I'm concerned for my future, my uterus's future and my son's future. My boss was particularly angry. It was the "I'm-so-worried-about-another-terrorist-attack" female population 18-45 that pulled West Virginia to Bush. He said he hoped their children were drafted first to die face first in the sands of the Middle East and they remembered at that moment who they voted for. Yeah, he was a little upset. As for myself, it has been Sleepless in WV since Nov. 1st. If I stay up past the magic hour of 11:00 p.m. then I'm up for another 2 or 3 hours. This is the best time to write!!!! Nate's asleep, the cats are purring and leaving me alone (for the most part) and I can get into THE ZONE. The medical term for it is hyperfocus. Eh, whatever. It feels good. It feels good to sit in THE ZONE and let my fingers interpret the images in my mind. Last night I posted at 1:40, but it was after two when I finally got in the bed. This means in the morning I am more interested in squeezing every last moment of sleep out than showering. *sniffsniffsniff* Eh, not stinky yet. Maybe I should start showering at night... otherwise, things may get ripe around here. Sleepy, nodding Nanna signing off.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------