Friday, January 21, 2005

All Over the Map!

Mardi Gras Goodness My cousin K.K. sent me a King Cake in celebration of Mardi Gras!!! Its beautiful and I don't have my camera nor any film but it looks just like this one. I will be posting some of her art work in the near future. (Its a cream cheese one... YUM!) Speaking of Mardi Gras... the special at the bagel shop was Cajun turkey and jalepeno cheese and someone told me they had a Mardi Gras parade around here somewhere... now they tell me. Heh. But I still got beads. Cold and Snowy Its cold and snowy here!! Three inches, not a lot, but enough. BUT! I am toasty warm thanks to Aimee, who was kind enough to sew my buttons that I bought in Kansas City on my coat. I haven't had any buttons on my coat in three years. Thanks AIMEE! *smooch* *poink* Frazzle Dancing Thanks for all of your advice and encouragement with Tall-Dark & Green. Like I said in my comments, I used to share every mushy-gushy gesture, every word, thought, feeling etc., then it all went to hell in a handbag. I'm still processing a lot of feelings myself. I was sitting at my desk this morning thinking "I'm scared." I'm trying not to think about the reasoning behind that right now. I'm on sensory overload. Could also be the fact there is so much sexual tension between us I want to throw him down, rip his clothes off, and just... you know. He's out of town though. Wha! And Thank the Goddess! No sex to interfere with my thought processes. No, I have no restraint. Forget it. The last thing I need is to confuse lust with any other emotion... although lust is nice. He lusts me too but we both realize lust isn't what keeps people together forever. Got to have something else. Luckily, we do. People At The Door I should say "Men At The Door," as, in addition to Alien, I have had a proliferation of those with penises pounding on my door. That didn't sound right. Anywho. My EX-boss called me at 11:30 the other night as I was finishing up an e-mail to Alien. Not that I've quit my job... NO, NO (more on the job in a sec). This was the boss that I hated from five years ago. Yep. He wanted to fuck me. Now, let me be real clear about how I feel about T.T. I. LOATHE. HIM. LOATHE. LOATHE. The reason for this is he made three years of my life complete and utter hell. Not that I didn't learn a lot and for that, I give him props. Otherwise, No. So I tell him, "T.T. before you called, I was horny and really wanting to get laid. I mean, really wanting some dick. And you just made me realize that I DO HAVE LIMITS!" Can you believe he didn't hang up on me??? Yeah, me neither! He practically begged me. NO, I did not have sexual relations with that man when I worked for him. Heh. Except I'm a lot more honest than Ole Billy Boy. No blue dresses in the back of MY closet. He said he's always wanted to do me. Well, want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets full fastest. I unloaded a lot of shit that's been hanging around in my mind for five long years. He did say that I was much more direct now than I used to be. Its called SELF-ESTEEM, MU-THA-FUCK-A!!! On to my real job. The Job With all the excitement of Kansas City, I forgot to mention I GOT A RAISE!!! And am I earning every freakin' penny of it!! I have been busier than a one-armed paper hanger in an ass kickin' contest. This is why you haven't seen me lurking about your blogs as normal. Yeah, between my case load, upcoming trial and this new medicine, shit, I actually WORK NOW! What a bummer! :o) Really? I'm thrilled. It makes me feel so much better at the end of the day. Now, to just get the shit at home together. And sleep would be nice. Ya'll have a nice weekend!
  • |

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi you gorgeous sexy chica, the KC gathering sounds FAB though I don't know who's who or the history. A huge congrats on the raise & I'm glad the art works for you. x's

    1/23/2005 09:02:00 PM  
    Blogger Kate the Peon said...

    Hey - there was a cool new template there for a minute, but then it disappeared! Where'd it go??

    1/23/2005 10:23:00 PM  
    Blogger Gel said...

    Hi Peachy- From reading your blogs and seeing pix of you, I can tell why the men would be interesting in your "peaches." Yup, I'm straight and straight-forward. Relieved you have your priorities straight. Not telling you to be straight-laced. I ain't no Preacher "lady." (Except if you count Sat night live, b/c that's humor...) I LOVED reading bout KS City. Congrats on that raise!

    1/25/2005 07:50:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------