Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Weighing In

I, like everyone else, have an opinion on the Terry Schiavo matter. My opinions are based on this. Excellent website with links to the ACTUAL COURT FINDINGS. The report of the Guardian Ad Litem to Govenor Jeb Bush (December 1, 2003) has one of the most complete timelines as well as investigations into the motives on both sides of the issue, medical findings, prognosis, etc. Its an exceptional document. I'm just trying to spread the facts. That's all I have to say about that. Otherwise, I'm busier than a one-armed paperhanger on crack. My desk is sagging in the middle from the weight of everything I'm trying to accomplish. When I get home today, I will have exactly six hours to make sure a billion things are done before I leave. Okay, maybe I will stay up past midnight. Its almost a certainty, at least until all of the clothes are washed and folded and placed in the appropriate bag for either myself or Nate. I usually travel light but realized that I'm not going somewhere for three days, its going to be over a week. Three pairs of jeans is not going to cut it. I'll have computer capabilities while I'm at my sister's place, Monday through Wednesday. I'll catch up with everyone then. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. On second thought, don't do anything you wouldn't normally do. Doing everything up to what I wouldn't do is sure to get you in trouble. Stay away from the blog water. See you on the flipside.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------