Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Conversation, Overheard, and Whatnot

AZ: So, what’s Nate going as for Halloween? Inanna: Darth Vader AZ: Oh, so he’s going as his father. Inanna: *snort* Man: Watch that hole there. Child: The Force is with me. Man: Well, the Force just stepped in dog shit Its amazing but Nate looked so much like Luke Skywalker in “Return of the Jedi,” minus the facial scarring. Normally he looks more like Anakin Skywalker right before he becomes Darth Vader but he got a haircut today. I don’t care what you say about the acting ability of Hayden Christensen, he was hot in Episode III. Schmokin’! Get it, smokin’... HA!! You know, he gets all burned up in Episode III. Oh, did anyone not know that? Sorry. Comes out on DVD, uh, today. Oh, and Padme’ has twins. Now, everyone DID know that right? Luke and Leia. Yeah. Anyway. Notice how everything is making it to DVD faster than ever? Especially, hrmmmmm... right before Christmas? I think they start burning the DVDs before it ever hits the big screen. Bastards. Saw the video game for “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” is hitting stores before the movie opens, but since everyone who can read has read Book 4, guess there aren’t any spoilers left. Oh, and Ralph Fiennes is playing Voldemort. I’m not sure I can handle Alan Rickman AND Ralph Fiennes in the same movie, even if Ralph just gets to come in at the end. And, did anyone notice in the extras on the Prisoner of Azkaban that Neville has different teeth? I read somewhere that they make him wear prosthetic teeth and something behind his ears to make them stick out. However, the most important thing is... the Weasley twins are legal. That’s right, Fred and George are 19. Heh. I mean, that’s fantastic for them. Being 19 and all and no longer jailbait. *blink* Forget I said that. Well, I’ve turned your stomachs enough for today. I came, I saw, I turned stomachs. My work here is done.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------