Sunday, October 23, 2005

Keeping to the theme

So, you guys wanted boobs, supernatural stories, Halloween and Wicca. So, I kinda gave you a supernatural story, the boobs are down there, and I'll tell you now about my ghost sighting. Apparitions can take the form of living, solid human beings. Not just miasma or lights or shadows. They are rare. This is only the second I've ever seen (that I know of). I was standing in the parking garage at my car. Nothing special about the day at all. Nothing on my mind but getting something out of my car and going back to work. I heard a car coming up the parking garage and I turned and saw a relatively new silver sedan with a man driving and a woman in the passenger seat. Something was not quite right about the woman. First, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Second, her dress and hair were out-dated. If you've ever seen "That's 70's Show" then she looked like the Mom, hair-do and all. From what I could see, her hands were folded in her lap. I turned back to my car and did something and when I turned back around, the car was just reaching mine and the woman was gone. I watched the car as it wound up to the next level. I wanted to run after the car and ask the man about the woman. Of course, I didn't. Yeah, can you imagine someone coming up to you and asking about a ghost they saw in your car? I got the feeling it was his mother, who had died in the early 70's, when he was relatively young, about my age. Why I saw her, I have no idea.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------