Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This N That

I have been working diligently on my federal job application. I’m still not finished. Oh me. Oh my. I got a call today from an organization who pulled my resume from Monster.com. I’ll find out more tomorrow. Got a letter from another federal job, letting me know they have my resume, and informing me the job closes on March 18, 2003, and interviews will start the last week of March (The job closes on Feb. 18, 2006, btw). I told my boss it was no wonder they were advertising for a legal secretary. We then went on to discuss some of the want ads that we’ve seen, mostly for secretaries and assistants, that are so badly misspelled that again, its no wonder they’re advertising. I then pointed out I wasn’t sure I wanted to work for someone who couldn’t even spell a want ad correctly. Nate got his first yellow stripe on his white belt yesterday. He was thrilled!! He has two more yellow stripes to earn before he can test for his yellow-stripe belt. White - yellow stripe - yellow - green stripe - green - or blue stripe - blue, I don’t remember but they get the striped belt before they move up to the solid belt. Regardless, he was one happy camper! Now the Muslims are protesting against the U.S. over this cartoon fiasco. Why? Because we're the leaders of Europe and the leaders of the infidels all over the world. Yeah. Whatever. For once, we actually didn't do anything wrong and we're still getting blamed for it. Fuckers. I'm not sure if "pagan" and "infidel" are considered the same thing, but I'll take it as a compliment. Fuckers. Got your turban wrapped too tight? Camel step on your head? Got sand in your ears? If you can't figure out the difference between EU and US, something is wrong. Hand over bin Laden fuckers!!! If I haven’t been around, my apologies, I’ve actually been... busy.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------