Thursday, April 27, 2006

And So It Is - Rated R

I do have a MySpace account which I had to set up in order to comment on my friend Beanie’s blog and now Sidra and appears a half a dozen other bloggers from blogspot. I did NOT know it was a quasi-dating service. Goofy Guy does not have my home address but having grown up across the tracks from where I live, he has a pretty good IDEA of where I live just not exactly. Fear not, Goofy Guy has not contacted me since he e-mailed me following our horrible lunch date, saying, “You’re very sweet.” No, buddy, I’m not sweet. I may be many things, but “sweet” is not a word I would use to describe myself. Kittens, puppies, and other furry mammal babies are sweet, I am not. Okay, he also called me, which I ignored. His message, “If you’re not too busy, maybe we can ... blah, blah, blah.” Too busy? Too busy would not begin to describe my life right now. On to other matters at hand. Nate has been suspended from school for one day for yelling at his teacher. He is still alive and breathing and at his father’s house. The range of emotions I have experienced today I would not wish on my worst enemy or even Goofy Guy. I’m still in a partial rage. On the bright side, I’ve channeled that rage into cleaning my house. It’s working. I talked to Troy last night. Remember Troy? Former JAG? Hot? Yeah, him. Sorry, ladies, he is off the market. He’s dating an Australian diplomat. I was extremely happy to hear this as he is one of my best good friends and one that I wish a multitude of happiness for. If anyone deserves a hot, blonde Australian diplomat, it’s Troy. I was angry yesterday too, and Troy had been drinking wine (what IS IT with my friends drinking wine this week???) so he was all mellow and laid back, well, he’s that way all the time, so I mellowed out from some of my anger last night, but not totally. Nate was able to spike right up there again today. I’m pissed off at “Tsarina,” the necklace, not the blogger. It’s not turning out the way I want it to. The pressure is building. I’ll post more pics this weekend, hopefully, along with the other pieces I have been working on. I want to send them out by the middle of next week. Yeah, and Nate lost one of the pieces. Fuck. I’m irritated with one of my co-workers. I can’t begin to rage about it. It’s a “Fight and Fuck” day. A day where you pick a fight so you can have hot, violent make-up sex. Did I say “violent?” I meant, “intensely passionate.” Actually, I did mean “violent.” Ass slapping, nipple pinching, hair-pulling, sweating, swearing, wrestling, back against the wall, legs wrapped around the waist, slamming, primal, cataclysmic, orgasmic fucking. For those of you for whom this is normal, may the Lord and Lady bless you in all you do. Well, I’m still pissed, I think I’ll go clean the toilet. Hoo-rah.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------