Sunday, August 08, 2004

Photoblog Is Up/ 4 a.m. And the Freaks Are Out

After laboring most of yesterday, my photoblog now has 36 photos. I forgot to include the color pics from my bike ride, they will be added soon. You may ask why there are more pics of my cats than my kid. Well, that's because HB takes my camera and... TAKES PICTURES OF THE CATS! Regan commented that she had been thinking about making a photoblog. Well, I hope whoever feels like it does. I know Sloth and Dastard both are very good photographers and we, bloggers collectively, would enjoy seeing more of their work as well as everyone elses. Why? Because we're nosy and curious about the peeps who we read about.... so photoblog away!!! I had a most interesting experience last night or rather, this morning. At 4:10, by my clock, I was awakened by someone hollering my name. They sounded like they were in my house and it sounded like my brother? WTF? Of course it wasn't. It was my neighbor, Hagar, as he is seen on my photoblog, bellowing from his open window to my open window. Why? Because he's drunk and he wants me to have a beer with him. Yeah. So, I know the Missus is out of town with her sisters. I also can tell from listening to him that he's not as drunk as he wants me to believe. I hate that. Now, Hagar and his Missus and a bunch of other friends and I have partied together. We've played every variation of strip games there are. Strip poker, strip Uno, strip Trivial Pursuit, we've skinny dipped together. Of course, there has been some slap and tickle to go along with that. BUT, his Missues has always been RIGHT THERE. It was all in the name of fun and she knows I have no designs on him for sex or otherwise. I don't drink on the meds that I'm taking now. I found out the hard way that it feels like I've taken four muscle relaxers and drank a fifth of vodka. Not good. Plus, its 4 fucking a.m. and his wife is not home. NO FUCKING WAY!! And he keeps fucking up and acting drunk and then not slurring his words appropriately. This is pissing me off. I hope if I ignore him, he will go away. He doesn't. He comes outside and tells me he's fallen and can't get up. I holler out my window that its a nice night and he won't die of exposure. He tells me he's going to "irritate you, irritate, irritate" until I come over. I feel like I'm Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost as Patrick Swayze is singing, "I'm Henry the 8th I am." I get up, smoke a cigarette, check my e-mail, use the bathroom and go back to bed. This is when he asks if I will give him a boob shot. NO. Half a boob? NO. Quarter of a boob? NO. See, blonde or not, I knew what the "let's have a drink" was about. Damn fucker. You're probably wondering why I just didn't shut the window. It was a beautiful night. It was cool, in the upper 50's and the sounds of the night are soothing. Eventually, that's what I did though. That really pissed me off. Seemed like the temp in my room went up 10 degrees and it left a hollowness. The upside is, Hagar shut up and went home as opposed to resorting to banging on my windows or doors. I would have called the cops if he did that. Luckily, my cats slept through this and I went back to sleep without much tossing or turning, but ended up oversleeping this morning. I hate that. I'm plotting revenge now, and, I'm telling his wife.
  • |

    14 Comments:

    Blogger Aimee said...

    What a fucking asshole! Yeah, tell his wife. And tell him if he pulls shit like that again, you're calling the cops. That's just so wrong in so many ways.

    As for the photoblog, I think it's a great idea! My sister Kate (an artist & photographer) has a buzznet account for her various photos. It's included as a link on her blogspot. I think it's very cool!

    I hope your day gets better, Hon. Thinking happy thoughts for a good sleep tonight. xoxo

    8/08/2004 12:37:00 PM  
    Blogger Me said...

    Dammit! Hagar is supposed to be a loving, sensible yet oafish person. Jerk. But then, I'm a bitch on wheels if anyone interrupts my sleeping with something as inane as 'come over and drink with me while my wife is gone and show me some tit while you're at it.' Oh wait, that never happened to me. But if it did, I'd show the fucker the back of my hand in one deft, sharp stroke.

    8/08/2004 12:53:00 PM  
    Blogger Seeker said...

    man that dude is brazen! He Gets a You Rule for a day!

    8/08/2004 02:34:00 PM  
    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    maybe keep some disposable objects on hand to throw down at him next time? preferably something pointy? :)

    8/08/2004 08:25:00 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I love it when the freaks come out!

    xxxoooooo

    8/08/2004 09:55:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Aimee - Asshole! Yes... sigh. Will have to check out your sis's photo site.

    Ang - I wanted to backhand his wife more when I told her about it and she said, "not my fault, I wasn't home." BEATDOWN WITH A BEER BOTTLE AT 4 A.M.!!!

    Seeker - He never rules dude.

    Bondage Chicken - Pointy objects, I think he wanted to show me one!

    Vader - You can have my freaks!!!!

    8/09/2004 12:50:00 PM  
    Blogger Tsarina said...

    Ah, one thing I don't miss about living in the city is the drunken neighbor shit. Out here, my closest neighbor (besides the cows) is a proud member of AA, so no worries! I think you should have a supersoaker handy and if it happens again, let him have it.

    8/09/2004 02:51:00 PM  
    Blogger Jenn said...

    I love the photo's! I looked yesterday, but didn't get a chance to get back on to tell you!

    8/09/2004 03:37:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Slothy Sloth - Thank you so much!! Muah! Muah! Muah!

    Tsarina - Heh heh.. good idea...

    Jenn - Thank ya ma dear!

    8/09/2004 05:09:00 PM  
    Blogger Phoesable said...

    ditto Jenn -- love the photos, Sister Spirit. The tunnels are particularly evocative, the kitties are heartbreakers, LB looks exactly like I pictured him, and HB is cute as a button.

    8/09/2004 05:58:00 PM  
    Blogger AGB 1 said...

    A photo blog? You're a genius Inanna! That dude was kind of a dick. You bond with someone and you know what they look like naked in a not dirty way and they have to ruin it. Not that I'm not up for naughty naked bonding too.

    8/09/2004 06:41:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Sister Moon - Thank you very much. Yes, my HB is a cutie and the kittens, well, they are a lovin' bunch.

    Dastard - I'm no genius my sweet, I just read blogger.com and they mentioned photoblogging (blush). Hee hee and naughty nude bonding, don't tempt me, I know where Boston is and how to get there.

    8/09/2004 09:12:00 PM  
    Blogger AGB 1 said...

    reading blogger.com? WOW. Pure genius.

    I am the Temptard.

    8/10/2004 10:43:00 AM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    A Temptard? LMAO!!!

    8/10/2004 10:47:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------