Monday, September 13, 2004

GOOD MORNING MONDAY!!!

My computer at home is messed up. ARGH!! I spent Saturday without. By Sunday I was pulling my hair out and finally called Verizon and spent 20 minutes getting some semblence of Internet service back. Its running extremely, extremely sloooowwwwww. So, that's why I didn't blog nor hit very many sites. Catch up, catch up, catch up. Luckily for me, my wonderful cousin already has a Pentium III which was cast-off as part of an upgrade waiting for me. YAY!! I made another bracelet this weekend. Its a green bracelet with the black and white yin/yang symbols on it. I like it. I bought three new outfits for $12.00 a set. They're cute and not normally something I would wear but I decided I needed a change. I didn't go looking for them, I just happened to find them at the Dollar General. They'll go well with my trip to Cedar Point. Where is Ivan?? I think he's headed toward Cuba, no? Could hit the US anywhere between the Florida panhandle and Louisiana. I have family in Louisiana, right outside of New Orleans. Castro says he will not accept humanitarian aid from the US. Fidel, dude, put aside your damn differences and think about what a catastrophe you're going to have on your hands. You will not suffer, but your people will. Be a real leader and accept what is offered assmunch. T-Bird's mom called me last night asking how to get rid of a spirit. Chay can see spirits and she's found the spirit of her deceased aunt's son in the bedroom. He died about six months before his mom, Aunt Dree. See, when Aunt Dree was in a coma and KCZ (that's T-Bird's mom) and I would sit with her at the Hospice House, KCZ would ask me why she wouldn't just let go and cross over. I told her it was because she couldn't find Fred, her son. No small wonder, Fred was waiting for her at home. Aunt Dree always took care of Fred. He was an alcoholic and basically was sitting at the table one evening and fell out of it, dead. So, now Fred is still in the house. She asked me what they should do. I said, "ask what he wants." Duh! Just ask what the hell he wants. Then tell him that Aunt Dree has crossed over and he needs to also. If not, well, we'll just have to raise some mojo and boot him over to the other side. Fred was not the greatest person who ever lived, trust me. So, his spirit being there makes them a little uncomfortable. If what the mediums in my life have told me is true, then I'm glad I very rarely see spirits, otherwise I would be walking around all the time saying, "Oh, excuse me." Nate did not want to get up this morning. I wanted to bust his ass. I almost did. But what a crappy way to start a week, for both of us. I ended up falling flat on my ass at one point and I guess he figured that was good enough to take his medicine too. Imagine the two worst morning peeps trying to get going at the same time. It is not pretty nor fun, although it can be quite scary. I'm tired and I have a headache. It is because I've been wearing these glasses which are the wrong prescription. I'm getting my eyes checked tomorrow!!! HOORAY!! Thank you boss! wOOt!! I spent way too much money at PetSmart. I don't care. Got food, litter, a new litterbox, a new watering system and a witch hat. I'm sure the kitties will love getting their pictures made in that. WVU won again by a large margin. I'm not crazy about games like that. I think they're boring. I want to win, but could the other team at least make a showing?? I've been trying to get the house cleaned up because I'll be leaving for the weekend. If nothing else other than the kitchen, living room and bathroom. That seems to be what will be my main focus. I intend on having a very good time at Cedar Point. Mainly because my friend Beanie knows everybody and she has tons of guys flirting with her. Maybe some of it will rub off on me. My mind has been in Iraq with Beanie's brother, Jeremiah. Jer, Jeremy, whatever. LOL!! He signed his last letter Jeremiah. And yeah, that's who was flirting with me. What a sweetie! He's coming home in two weeks for a 15 day R&R leave. I don't expect to see him because I figure with that short amount of time he'll be spending it with his family and his girlfriend..... sighhhh... the girlfriend. Wish it were me. But I wouldn't mind a bit if Beanie or he got a wild hair up their ass and invited me over. :o) That's it from Inanna fo fan banana land.
  • |

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Cattiva said...

    You realize you're going to have to post a picture of the "cats in hats" right?

    9/13/2004 02:08:00 PM  
    Blogger Phoesable said...

    Good morning Monday. I spent yesterday with cramps and puking. Never have I been so glad to have the sun rise on a Monday. :-) Can't wait to see the pictures of the witchy kitties.

    9/13/2004 04:52:00 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Great Post. Slow internet can be so frusterating.

    xxooo

    9/13/2004 05:34:00 PM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    I hate Mondays. It's a shame you don't live close to us because as far as your vision problem goes, I could have really helped you. I used to work in an optical. If you want, I'd be more than happy to give you some advice on the subject. But, I'd first have to know your prescription. Since that fact is considered a medical record, feel free to email me at jethrozelda@yahoo.com. Again, only if you want help with it.

    9/13/2004 06:49:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Katrina -- Crossing fingers for good weather. Thanks!

    Cattiva -- Meow! Of course.

    Sister Moon -- Cramps and puking???? Get well soon or is there another reason....? (raised eyebrow)

    Vader -- Thank you grrrlfriend, frusterating is not the word for it.

    Jethro -- You sweetheart!! My biggest eye problem is, I'm poor. My 2nd is astigmatism and I'm blind as a bat with no sonar!!! Thanks anyway. Unless you can net me free contacts.... :o)

    9/13/2004 06:57:00 PM  
    Blogger Phoesable said...

    unfortunately, sister spirit, cramps and puking are part of Aunt Flo's regular arrival.

    9/14/2004 01:29:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------