Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Na No My Wri Mo

Got a great start on my new, from scratch, novel. *Scritch* *scritch* Its tentatively titled, “Coin,” and is based on my post of October 1. I’m likin’ it. Wish my characters, Noel and John, the very best. They’re gonna need it. *YAWN* This time change is kickin’ my ass. My car has been in the shop at my parent’s place. Got it back yesterday. The bill.... oh... $450. Right about time to start Christmas shopping. Oh joy. That, in addition to the $120 I spent on a new alternator and the five, six hours T-Bird, Bob, and I spent on changing out the old alternator, and the $20 in new tools and jumper cables. Luckily, my parents covered the $450 and I’m now indebted to them for it. I hate that worse than being indebted to anyone else. I’m fortunate I have parents who can help me and will and I’m very grateful. I just hate having to do it. I also get paid three times this month. I figure I will still be here. I’ve sent out several more feelers for part-time writing gigs and I’m waiting to see what happens. You just never know what will show up. I posted some of my NaNoWriMo last year and I’m wondering whether I should do the same again. Not sure. Maybe I’ll wait until I have 5 or 6 chapters done...
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------