Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The SIL

First, more beaded goodness...

Second, well, my Mom can be very negative so in that regard, my brother married his mother because my SIL is very negative as well. She talks about her parents, they talk about her, we talk, everyone talks and I still don’t know her. I think her father is an alcoholic, she doesn’t like him much, she wants my brother to move to Alabama because her family interferes too much up here, my brother doesn’t want to. I could go on, but the fact is, its one of those situations where you just have to take it for what it is.

I feel as though I have to take her as I find her (that’s a legal expression). I kinda feel sorry for her but I don’t give her any ammunition. I guess my name is mud too because I made beaded ornament covers for the entire family, plus I got the boys a set of pajamas each and got Annie an outfit. I’m not sure she realizes that I could have sold those 5 ornament covers for $25 a piece. You do the math. And its about money to them... or to her. But, I don’t really know. I’m not sure I want to. I’m not sure I don’t want to. Its a toss up.

I guess my Mom just reminded me that it could all be a farce and right now my ears should be burning because I’m being talked about. Which, frankly, makes me sad.

  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------