Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thank You

For all of your comments on yesterday's Grinchy post. I hope we can all retain our holiday spirit and do well unto others, now and always. Its pissin' buckets of freezing rain. Joy to the world. I took today off. Well, Nate and I both took today off. Why? Because I woke up feeling worse than when I went to bed. Seriously, my face was stiffer than any woody I've ever encountered. I just sat at my desk and cried. Nate just rolled over and mumbled a lot when I tried to rouse him. He ended up sleeping some 11 hours, whilst I dreamed a strange dream. According to the interpretation of the dream, my life is going to improve a great deal. It will still be up and down but the hills are at least gentle and rolling with beautiful scenery. I really just wanted to dream about sex. Instead, I get rolling hills, beautiful scenery, walking into a stranger's house, and a stowaway kid. Dreams are interesting. Also, the view from the house looked just like Germany and there was a HUGE CLOCK, sort of like Big Ben in the distance. Quite beautiful. Although the clock symbolizes that I'm feeling anxious about time running out. No shit. Anyhow, after a hot shower, and medications of various sorts, but no orgasm, damn, I felt well enough around noon to brave the place of all places... (no, not Wal-Mart) the D. M. V. Yes, brave Nanner. I had to get my driver's license renewed. Yuck. So, I had to fix my hair, put make-up on, and give over my hard earned bucks. Nate has been letting some real stinkers here recently, as in, roll down the windows, turn on a fan stinkers. So, you can imagine my mortification when he ripped a loud one in the D.M.V. line. Luckily, there was no one behind us and I hurried him along while he giggled as only little boys can. Come to find out, he was hiding a mini whoopee cushion in his pocket and promptly handed it over to the DMV lady as payment. Oh, and he tried to hand me a booger on the way to the office and laughed hysterically when I said, "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" We stopped by his doctor's office and found out the secretary is preggers. It is a surprise baby! She said she and her husband had a lot of trouble conceiving the two children she has now so they weren't using any birth control (for the last 6 years!). I told her I was so careful I took birth control when I wasn't having sex, just in case there was something in the water or airborne or even in toilet paper. Well, I can see I've brightened your day enough. Stop by and tell El Sid WELCOME BACK! We've missed you Sidra!
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------