Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Updates

Nate’s doc appt. went well. So far so good. After 3 hours of testing etc. It appears as though not a damn thing is wrong with him, except too much caffeine. I’m happy. I’m also broke, but happy. Better broke and happy than rich and sick. I have been commissioned to make my first piece of jewelry. Actual commission. Thank you Rachael!!! I’m looking forward to gathering everything to finish it up. AZ got food poisoning from a local restaurant. He has been very unhappy and I don’t blame him. I’m leaving for TX, Friday at 6:40 a.m. I will arrive 8:37 a.m. CST. I will have tequila in my veins by 10 a.m. I’m soooooo fucking looking forward to it. Thanks for all the good feedback/karma about my website. Still working on it. Just... must... find time!! The new pieces have been accepted at Tamarack and I’ll be sending those out AFTER blogmeet so that everyone can actually see what I’ve done. There’s much more, but those are the highlights. See you all as soon as I can.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------