Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Foul Attitude

*Disclaimer: I am not in the mood to be nice nor politically correct. I will use foul language and I will be talking about people with mental illness and of certain religious faiths. I will be issuing beatdowns. If you believe this will offend you, you may want to read elsewhere. If you do read and then believe that I am being unfair, biased or otherwise do not support my arguments, you were warned so I don't really care* I'm sick of one of my Jewish bosses spouting his hatred of the German population. In his mind, all Germans, then, now and forever more are responsible for the Holocaust. Genocide: The systematic annihilation of a group of people. A prerequiste for genocide is hatred, loathing, anger, fear or rage. So, he hate's all Germans. See above. He loathes Germans. See above. He is angry with the Germans. See above. Look ass monkey, the Holocaust was a terrible, terrible thing but to hold a group of individuals accountable for sins committed in the past, real or imagined, is what lead to THE HOLOCAUST!! If you want to talk about "collective guilt" then look to the Poles, the Italians, the Romanians, the French, the Americans etc. because they all stood by too. Not to mention, the Russians, since that is where your Jewish family hails from. Furthermore, I find it extremely irritating that you use your religion as a reason to hate others while others have used your religion to hate you... where is the sense in this? Also, if you would shut your mouth and attend services a little more frequently, perhaps minion, you may find that instead of using your faith to hate others you may actually have a little faith. Accordingly, I'm sick of hearing how everything that Israel does is "okay" since that land belongs to "The Jews." Excuse me, but I don't see how killing people is the "right" thing to do, for any reason. Once again, this is the same attitude that took us to the Holocaust and every other genocidal atrocity in history. Beatdown with a solid brass menorah. I'm sick of my friend T-Bird. Matter of fact, I'm loathe at this point to call her my friend. First, I' m sick of how she uses her mental illness to try and extort money, favors and sympathy for her own gain. She's also a thief. I know she took five dollars from my car when she borrowed it, I know she took her deceased aunt's TV and pawned it and I suspect she stole my son's medication, which I can far from afford to replace. If I ever, ever find out this to be the truth, there is a crowbar in my house with her name written all over it. I am sick of her not taking responsibility for her own feelings and making everyone else out to be the bad guy, once again, to illicit sympathy for herself and to use and abuse people around her. Mentally ill or not, I'm sick of dealing with it. T-Bird, you twist and distort every situation to your benefit and lie as easily as breathing, even with faced with overwhelming evidence that you are, in fact, lying through your fucking teeth. I'm sick of you turning every conversation we have to your needs, your desires, your family, your son and your feelings, or rather, the feelings that you accuse others of placing on you. Wake the fuck up and repeat after me, "I feel [fill in blank with appropriate emotion you may be experiencing] because [fill in appropriate reason]. This is called, taking responsibility for your own fucking feelings. Do not say, "You/He/She/It/They made me feel...." But, that would mean you would have to act halfway civil. This is obviously too much of stretch for you. Furthermore, I'm tired of having to question everything you say and having to get "both sides of the story" to make any coherent, useless judgement, on a subject which is none of my business to start with. You do not call me to vent nor to get a rational opinion, you call to bitch and blame others and expect me to agree. NEWS FLASH - You are seldom, if ever, right. This goes back to this irrational thought processes in which you believe everyone owes you something and anyone who has remotely wronged you in the past now has to continually "make up" for it. Instead of using your past to blackmail others, how about... ohhhhh... getting help for it and working through your problems. Now there's a concept. Beatdown with a crowbar!!! To AZ... my dear friend. For once, just ONCE!, could you tell the peep that beeps in on our conversation that you have another person on the line instead of always coming back and telling me that someone else, obviously more important, has called and you have to take their call? Who is it? The National Security Advisor calling to inform you of the latest threat to national security and she wants your opinion on how to handle it??? (T-Bird - take note) I feel very insignificant when you constantly take other's calls over mine. I don't call that often because I know you are busy and have a lot of demands on your time. I always call to see how you are but sometimes I call too because I just really need to hear your voice and because I'm having a bad day, like today. I don't feel the need to bitch and complain in your ear, I just sometimes need to hear your voice and talk to you about what's been going on in our respective lives. Beatdown with a cellphone and a real estate sign. John Ashcroft is the anti-Christ. Period. Beatdown with a speculum and I hope they use one for your next proctology exam. Warning: Bitching, moaning, complaining and feeling sorry for myself... dead ahead Yo, friends, do not rain on my fucking parade okay? Look, I do not always feel as though I am the most attractive, intelligent, hot, sexy, interesting, fun female out there. Matter of fact, I normally don't and I don't because I have low self-esteem. My self-esteem issues are not your fault but please do not feed them. When a young, hot, sexy man flirts with me, just be happy. Don't give me other reasons why he is doing so... like, "he's horny," or "he's just a flirt," or "he's just emotionally vulnerable right now." The last came from my own alter-ego, so you can see what I'm up against. Allow me to have my fantasy. I know he has a girlfriend and I know when he comes home its not going to be to me. But please, don't shove it in my face. I feel really ugly, asexual and worthless when you insinuate that I'm not good enough for him to just flirt with me, because I'm me. Yeah, you hurt my feelings. I know that you all probably didn't realize how happy his letter made me. How his letter made me smile. How it felt good that someone wrote to me and recognized me and flirted with me. It was very personal and I thought you would understand that I really needed that. I take responsibility for the fact that I waited too long to let you know that I just wanted to enjoy it. You're all in time out. You too Ms. Alter Ego.
  • |

    16 Comments:

    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    Bitch away, girl! You sound like you need it.

    You deserve to feel beautful and desired, and NOONE has the right to take that feeling away from you. And you deserve to have friends that treat you with respect.

    I don't have a crowbar, but I have a set of heavy duty bolt cutters you can borrow...bwaahahahaaaa....

    9/07/2004 06:46:00 PM  
    Blogger Tsarina said...

    You are a hottie, and that's why a young stud would flirt with you. Anyone who says differently is just freaking JEALOUS of you and should be pitied! I have a 5 lb sledge if you want to add that to the arsenal!!! Hope tomorrow is better :)

    9/07/2004 07:52:00 PM  
    Blogger Tsarina said...

    Oh, by the way, I don't believe John Ashcroft is th anti-Christ... I think that once he came on the scene, Satan ran away in terror.

    9/07/2004 08:06:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Bunsen and Tsarina -- Thank you ladies... I feel, eh, somewhat better. I do have a marble rolling pin around here somewhere!!

    Bolt cutters, sledgehammers and rolling pins... oh my!

    I had hoped to add an addendum before anyone read it but here it is anyway.

    To my neighbors: I gave you a key to my house out of good faith that you would use it for the intended purpose... that was to dry your clothes. Since I extended the courtesy of my washer AND dryer for so long, I asked you to please help pay my electric and water bill. I asked for a mere $50. I received $40. Now, I have discovered that my toilet paper has disappeared at an alarming rate.

    Trust me, I know when you have been in my house. I notice when things are moved or missing. Especially, toilet paper as Nate and I use very little as opposed to your 1 1/2 rolls a day. I can't imagine your asses need that much attention!!! Oh and thanks for taking, two by two, all of the Advil from the bottle until I had... none. It helped that headache I had last night.

    I now have my keys back from you... by default. You will not be washing nor drying any more clothes. You will not be stealing anymore toilet paper, cat food or Advil. (Heh, you thought I didn't know about the cat food) Beatdown to me for being such a wuss and a pushover and beatdown to you for taking advantage of my kindness.

    Furthermore, don't ever tell my son he can't have his memory card back for his PS2. Beatdown with a nickel-plated controller. And to think, you people make twice my salary and you feel the need to steal from me. Fuck you.

    On a happier note, Gabriel David made his debut yesterday and weighed 2 lbs. 6 oz. Shows that candlelight works. Thank you all so much. He is doing good and is expected to live. Angela is still having problems but they also expect her to recover. I'll blog about that more tomorrow.

    9/07/2004 08:16:00 PM  
    Blogger Michael said...

    Inanna, I don't mind the politically incorrect jokes fellow Jewish friends and family sometimes make that ze Germanns are really planning the fourth reich, but when it's about a real person or people who display no such tendencies, I think it's just reactionary bullshit.

    I'm not gonna touch that Israel statement, though... cause I think yer a cutie, no matter what any jealous bitch says.

    9/07/2004 09:38:00 PM  
    Blogger Cattiva said...

    Ouch, what a day huh? Hope you're enjoying a nice drink and some "me time." I've had a "friend" like T-Bird in my past. Those people sap the life out of you. She'd go on and on about how terrible her life was, how she was mistreated by EVERYONE around her. Not once in the last year of our 11 year friendship did she ask about me or my family. Not once. She never stole from me though, at least not that I know about. Sometimes you just have to decide that a "friendship" has become toxic to you and it's time to cut the ties. Sad, but they're not really your friend anyway.

    And you can call me anytime, Hon. :) When I get a beep, I glance at the caller ID and keep on talking. If it's important, they'll leave a message. If not, I can always call them later.

    Hope your Wednesday is a better day!

    Oh and speaking as the mother of 3/4 German kids - your boss can piss off. 3 things about history: 1) It happened 2) Learn from it and 3) move on. Sounds like he's still stuck on #1.

    9/07/2004 10:32:00 PM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    Inanna, I know you are venting, but I desperately hope you meant to inject some humor into the rant about your boss because I laughed really hard and I would hate to be laughing if you didn't wish me to at some level. I have wanted to beat down my Jewish relatives for the past quarter of a century for the same offense (except my poor little Christian mum was the target), but the penal code being what it is....

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that I relate, I think my relatives are full of crap, and most likely your boss is too. The Germany of today is not the one systemically killing Jews, so LET IT GO.

    Congrats on the new little one. I hope he's ok.

    9/07/2004 10:37:00 PM  
    Blogger Trashman said...

    I'm going to go out on a limb and venture a guess that you are upset about something.

    9/08/2004 01:23:00 AM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    I had a nice comment all done-up with a bow, and it never posted. :-(

    Anyway, I know you weren't meaning to be funny, but I was laughing at the mental image of you beating your boss with a solid brass menorah. I so feel your pain. I've wanted to beatdown every Jewish relative I have at some point, for very similar reasons. However, the penal code being what it is...

    I love them, but they frustrate me because they think that because my mom is Christian, my sisters and I would automatically betray them to some dark, underground Christian Gestapo. Never mind that my mom married a Jew and had eight kids with him...Oi vey! Whatever, it's unnecessarily complicated.

    By the way, flirt with whoever you want and more power to ya. It isn't your job to remember their love life.

    I had friends like that and I ditched them all. For good. But then I'm a brige burning kind of girl and it isn't always the wisest course of action. But sometimes you just have to clean house. They didn't miss me much either.

    9/08/2004 02:32:00 AM  
    Blogger Esther said...

    Venting, bitching and moaning is a womans perogative! As well as a goodly supply of crowbards and spatulas. I laughed at the spatula thing.
    A friend of mine has a saying: "May your fingers turn into fishhooks and may your asshole itch incessantly"
    That's what your neighbours deserve for using you like that!

    9/08/2004 06:19:00 AM  
    Blogger Celti said...

    Hooray for baby Gabriel! That's awesome news.

    Hey fire goddess, it's your blog - burn it up, baby! You need to vent those frustrations and what better place than this!? This way, you can read it later and say "yeaaaaaaaah...so there!" We all need to do it.

    How about a very large "death stick" hammer to add to your arsenal? hee hee

    9/08/2004 11:04:00 AM  
    Blogger Phoesable said...

    beatdown, beatdown, beatDOWN for the neighbors, lying alter ego, friends who forget to be friendly, and hypocrites!!! beat WAY down for anyone preventing my Sister Spirit from knowing in her bones what the rest of do: you're a goddess!

    9/08/2004 12:05:00 PM  
    Blogger Outburst said...

    I think you should have delivered the appendix here as a hand-written letter in exchange for your returned keys. Brilliant!
    It's a rare thing to be able to send scathing yet rational missives when you're truly fuming like you had every right to be in this case.
    If I were a woman I would salute you with some "You go girl!" statement but I'll instead conclude with saying that you're a woman not to be #$^%ed with and that definitely commands respect.
    Although my youth and sexiness are fading with time I'd still say the young stud is the fortunate one in that someone as hot, sexy, intelligent and interesting as you allowed him to try a few lines out on you. NOT the other way around. Keep your chin up dear.

    9/08/2004 12:57:00 PM  
    Blogger Leese said...

    Inanna..Amen, Amen and Amen...especially to the one about the AntiChrist.
    Inanna...you are one of the most beautiful I know, inside and out.

    9/08/2004 02:18:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    WOW!! I just got hit with 10 e-mails from your comments. Blogger has been naughty!! Will respond when I get home.

    9/08/2004 04:26:00 PM  
    Blogger lucidkim said...

    I know just how you feel, well at least on part of it. I didn't read the comments because you had so many (but I will later, all so interesting...). But I'm not the hottest chick around, but I must do it for some guys - but there always seems to be one person (at least) to try to put me in my place (for no reason I can fathom)when a guy they perceive as too good for me pays attention to me - "he must think you are really funny...I'm sure he enjoys your company" etc. as if the idea that finding me sexually attractive is so far out there is doesn't bear consideration. Yes...thanks for taking the joy out of it for me and making me feel like I should just never leave the house again! The one I'm thinking of is this 55 year old lady at work - it's not like she could possibly be jealous, but for some reason is always cutting me down but in a way that seems polite, but when you think back on it (or sometimes at the very moment) it is so mean. kim

    9/08/2004 10:41:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------