Thursday, January 13, 2005

Quizy Quiz and such...

Here's the damn quiz: 3 names you go by: 1. Trudle 2. Mommy 3. NannerPeach 3 screen names you have: 1. inanna1121 2. TDolan6331 3. n/a 3 things you like about yourself: 1. Sarcasm 2. Humor 3. 6th Sense 3 things you hate/dislike about yourself: 1. My belly 2. Smoking (but I'm working on it) 3. ADHD 3 parts of your heritage: 1. French 2. Celtic (Irish/Welsh) 3. Turkish 3 things that scare you: 1. Something happening to Nate 2. Heights 3. Suffocating 3 of your everyday essentials: 1. Coffee/Cigarettes 2. Blogging 3. Masturbating 3 things you're wearing right now: 1. Black pants 2. Sweater 3. Jewelry 3 of your favourite bands/artists: 1. Metallica 2. Velvet Revolver 3. Guns N Roses 3 of your favourite songs at present: 1. Vertigo - U2 2. Ain’t Comin’ Home - Silvertide 3. Dirty Little Thing - Velvet Revolver (My theme song) 3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months: 1. Knitting 2. Quilting 3. A real relationship 3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given): 1. Friendship 2. Loyalty 3. Laughter 2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing) 1. I took German in high school. 2. I speak fluent sign language 3. My German sister speaks Spanish. 3 physical things about a love interest that appeal: 1. Taller than me 2. Big hands 3. Good teeth 3 things you just can't do: 1. Have a good relationship 2. Kiss with my eyes open 3. Not go down on a guy 3 of your favourite hobbies: (I've excluded blogging because I think that one's way too obvious) 1. Beading (or other crafts) 2. Reading 3. Sex, if I could get some. 3 things you want to do really badly right now: 1. Sex 2. Sex 3. Sex 3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider): 1. Photojournalist 2. Forensic Anthropologist 3. Medical examiner 3 places you want to go on vacation: 1. Ireland/Scotland/Wales 2. Australia 3. Chicago 3 kids names (either boy or girl): 1. Caroline Elizabeth 2. Isabella 3. Gabriel 3 things you want to do before you die: 1. Have a good relationship 2. Have more children 3. Travel the world Something about passing this on which I’m not doing. Sue me. Its 11:01 and I haven't packed a fucking thing. I have all the shit in little piles and a note here to myself so I don't forget anything important. I was a good little girl and paid my bills online (one I dropped off) before blogging. Before Adderall, I would have talked myself out of it... except for the water bill. I would have put the rest off until I came home from Kansas City, but I said, "Naaaannnneerrrrr..." and then I answers, "Fuck, all right." I'm really tired and my head is starting to hurt. More from the fact that I'm struggling to hold it up and keep my eyes open. I'm bored. I hate packing. I have to pack Nate too. I hate packing. AZ called last night. When I saw his cell number on my Caller ID, I got that smug bitch look that men hate so much. Then... I just didn't care. I didn't feel smug. I just didn't feel much of anything, which is saddening. Its shitty to care about someone for so long and then feel nothing. I guess I was happy to hear from him. I learn a little more about the complexities of our relationship everytime we talk. I would have never been happy with him. He knew it but I didn't want to see it. He was just another guy that I couldn't have and therefore wanted with all my might. I suppose I may use that as a mechanism to keep myself from being vulnerable and actually having to commit and be intimate in a relationship. Its the same thing with Lex, except he does it me, which pisses me off, yet I have done it others, which pissed them off. I'm not sure how to break this cycle. Its not like I have men beating down my door to give it a whirl with. I know, I know... stop blogging and start going out. Newsflash - I can do both. So, I sit here on the eve of my trip to meet five of the most beautiful, strong, intelligent, funny women on Earth (and Pup too ;-), contemplating the next step of my life. Right now, its to get off my ass, go take a bath and finish packing. Like the Flylady says, "Baby steps." No orgies on Haloscan... play nice... and I'll see ya on the flipside.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------