Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Argh

I feel crappy. Nate was messing around last night and not wanting to get in the car, being a little silly and I went to pick him up and throw him around a bit and he lifted his feet up and "dead weighted" me. It didn’t hurt at the time. Yet when raised my arms to wash my hair this morning... OH MY GODDESS!!! I am in such extreme pain. It could be worse. I could have spasms, which I don’t. I just have a great big terrible nasty painful, owwy, owwy, owwy, owwy knot in my right shoulder and a smaller terrible nasty painful, owwy, owwy, owwy, owwy knot in my left shoulder. I can’t turn my head very well and every time I move my shoulders pop and crack because the muscle has everything out of alignment back there. I’ve taken four ibuprofen and its barely touched it. I’m contemplating ice or a sledgehammer. If I were at home I would be outside working in the yard and loosening the muscles up, even weedeating in the warm sun... which would feel really good on my shoulder right now. It hurts all the way into my hands... argh. Its gonna be a long day.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------