Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Peach Is Green

I started feeling ill Tuesday night. Stomach cramps. I was up and down the entire night. Nate had the throw-ups so I figured, well, its my turn. Jeff and T-Bird had problems at the other end. Figured that might be in the works as well. Nope. I had stomach cramps and a fever and nausea. My body feels like I’ve been beaten with a baseball bat. I had a pop-tart, 7-Up, and water yesterday. I burped a lot. I slept a lot. I had a fever, yet my feet were cold. I’ve taken three hot, hot showers. I’m craving spaghetti. Good news on the job front. I received a call Tuesday about a job interview for a job I really, really want. Its an investigating job with a health insurance company. My interview is the 4th. Since I know they’re interviewing for three days, I’ve decided to forgo the drab brown, green, dark blue business suit and go in a red skirt and multi-colored blazer. I’ll need to stand out, not blend in. For today, back to work.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------