Saturday, December 31, 2005

Post # 503 - The Last Post of the Year

Well, Happy New Year Bloggers. What a year it has been. January - Met KATEY, Aimee, Regan, Jamie, Celti and Pup in Kansas City, Missouri. February - Trouble with Nate, trouble with Jeff, trouble with AZ. March - Visit AJ in Nashville, visit my cousin, aunt and uncle, and Seven in New Orleans, visit Brighton and family, Zelda, Jethro and family, tinyhands, my sister, BIL, and nephews in Houston, visit AJ in Nashville again. April - Visit with Troy in Lexington, VA, bought beads. Somewhere between April and May I went back to Nashville to see my cousin but didn’t see AJ. May - Met Michael in Las Vegas. June - Visit Michael in Los Angeles. July - Nate’s 9th birthday, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out, bombing in London. August - Visit Michael in L.A. Meet Jeanette and Tony, visit with Aimee and A.J. Get stuck in Atlanta airport. September - Katrina. Troy comes home from Afghanistan. October - Michael comes to WV November - Jeff’s car accident, the beginnings of Bo-Attila-Peep and Vlad’s Adventures at School December - Trip to NC to see El Sid and buy beads. Plans for the New Year: Find out what is up with AZ. He’s not communicating with me. Makes me nervous. New job Selling beadwork Finish novella, sell novella. Pray more, try to control less, especially about Nate. Speaking of my little dude... I bought him The Best of Nickelodeon Drawing Book and Kit. Its a step-by-step guide to drawing the characters. I thought it would help him with sequencing. Here’s his first effort. If you don’t recognize this fellow, its Timmy from the Fairly OddParents. I’m very proud. Peeps, its been a great year in many ways, especially meeting the ones of you that I have met and the ones I’ve spoken with on the phone only, the gifts and birthday cards and Christmas cards, making Katey’s necklace, the e-mails, the chats, the encouragement on my writing and beading, the always lively exchange, and the ways you make me laugh. Thank you all so much for continuing to be a part of my life and allowing me to be a part of yours. I wish you all the very best the New Year can offer. Oh, and Nate's plans for the New Year? World domination as the next Mad Scientist...
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------