Thursday, March 30, 2006

End of the Week for Nanner

I’m bowing out early this week. I’m taking Nate and Danlel, that’s his sister, to the local Discovery Museum for a Science Explosion Camp-In. Yeah, what was I thinking? **** Sara, from “Sara and the Condors,”(at least on my blogroll) soon to be titled, “Sara in Utah,” (at least on my blogroll) posted earlier about her sister having breast cancer and gave a link to The Breast Cancer Site. You can hop over there and click the pink button once a day and help pay for free mammograms. She recently posted again but you can read her cousin’s letter here as she is raising funds for the Komen Tarrant County Race for the Cure, an affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Be sweeties and at least run over there and say hi to Sara and if possible donate towards a cure for breast cancer!! **** How long should I give peeps to get back to me on estimates for cards/brochures etc.? I’m an impatient person so I was just wondering. Does anyone out there work in printing? I need folded cards that I can put info on for my beadwork. I’m thinking of splurging on brochures as well. Anyone? My design is going to be a ... PEACH!! Bet you couldn’t have guessed that one! **** I’m beat, I’m bushed, I’m worn out!! Work was tough today. Long technical stuff. Still have tomorrow to go and then the Camp-In, drop the kids at Jeff’s Saturday morning, back to my old job to close everything out, turn in my parking card, schlep my stuff out, then to my new job to make up a few hours, then home to bead (read: nap, then bead). Ya’ll have a good weekend!
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------