Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wotcher!

*The title is a popular greeting by Tonks in the last two Harry Potter books* So, Nanner is officially an artisan at Tamarack. WOOT!!! The judge loved the amulet bag, had a few concerns about thread and wire and toggles, but otherwise was happy with my work. As far as marketing, she was iffy on the rings, the watch was definitely out. No watches are sold at Tamarack because all watch faces are foreign made. The buyer said the rings would be out because of sizing. She loved the watch but had to nix it, asked me though to make the same pattern in a bracelet. The green sparkly bracelet has some toggle issues and I will be using a different thread. Otherwise, I'm cool. Now I have these rings. $20 bucks and they're yours! First come, first serve, I'll take orders too. I can get different colors. I also talked to her about my miniatures. She said so long as they're a pin or a centerpiece for a necklace, that would be cool. Otherwise they are considered something else and I would have to re-jury. Remember some of my miniatures? Now ya do! Anyhow, I have a bunch of examples of the work I've done but blogger would have a cow if I tried to post all of them. CrazyRideLady and EvilScienceGettingMarriedChick, I'll need some idea of what colors and what you're looking for in order to get you a good idea of how long it will take me to get your wedding jewelry complete. I can also do those hanging beaded hair things. I need a nap, but I think I'll go bead!!
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------