Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oh My Hell!

Nanner has returned from Texas. I wondered, as I was running from the check-in counter to my gate, why I was running so hard to get back to reality. After all, it made my boobs hurt. Or was that all the laughing I did? Ya’ll, I haven’t been that drunk in a long time with so many great people. I drunk dialed a few bloggers, probably said some things I shouldn’t have, cried when Jethro and Zelda left, took a field sobriety test (thanks to Jethro) that I may have passed had it not been for that pirouette gone awry, which I think Jeanette filmed for your enjoyment. It was an awesome weekend. Staying with Brighton and family was just unbelievably amazing. I feel so much at home with them and it was almost like a college dorm with Jeanette and Kristin also in the house. Poor Travis, he spent most of his time squiring we ladies to and from the airport, working midnights, and coming home to find me passed out in the bed. Wait, that didn’t sound right. I was actually passed out with Brighton, who wasn’t passed out, just sleeping. None of this sounds right. I can’t begin to say TANKS enough for your hospitality. I loved being there. There will be pictures once I get my batteries charged for my camera. Plus, a more in-depth rundown of the weekend.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------