Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bad Kitty

I have a shirt that says, “What Happens In This Shirt, Stays In This Shirt.” HA! Yeah. Right. I blog people. Do not believe the shirt! I also have a shirt that says, “Bad Kitty,” with a frowny cat on it. I use this to fool people into thinking only my kitty is bad, when I know, I’m totally bad. Rotten to the core. I love it when I’m standing outside my building. People walk by and ask how I am. Well, I’m standing outside where it is 95 fucking degrees in the shade and I am in the sun, so, I’m probably hot and sweaty. I’m also smoking, which means, I’m inhaling 4000 chemical compounds into my lungs, via my mouth and mucous membranes, which is affecting how I taste, smell, and breath. My heart rate is increasing, but that may also be because I stand outside and fantasize about doing nasty things to AZ. Remember, “Bad Kitty.” I also live in the “Chemical Valley,” so whatever the chemical companies released into the air and river while we slept is mixing with my stink and sweat and cigarette smoke. Lovely thought, isn’t it? One of the first things AZ said to me at 6:20 this morning was, “Just between you and me, guess who called me.” I hate guessing, because I’m always wrong, but I did anyway, and I was wrong. See. When he told me, I said, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” That whole, “Just between you and me,” means, I’m not supposed to tell anyone. And I haven’t. You could guess, but you would be wrong. See? There are fucktards working next door. It is 10:44 and they are still running a skill saw. I’m not happy. I hate noise when it’s supposed to be quiet. I’m not sure what I hate more, them interrupting my nighttime or waking me up at 9:30 on Saturday morning. I hate them both equally and I’m about to pull rank. I fucking live here peeps! You, you come in and work on the nabe’s house, come in when I’m not HERE! I’M NEVER HERE!! I’M ONLY HERE AT NIGHT!!! AND I LIKE MY FUCKING PEACE AND QUIET!!!! I fail to see how this guy buying the property, and then listing it before it is done, is my problem. Nope, doesn’t have my name on it. Don’t make me angry. You won’t like me when I’m angry. Bad kitty. If you see pictures below, then blogger worked, if not, then blogger didn’t work.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------