Friday, July 28, 2006

New Beadwork

Picture Jasper - I love this piece. This is a prototype brooch, I'm getting ready to make a few more, just different. This is a choker I made for the celtic pendant that Troy bought me many moons ago. A bracelet made from Swarovski pearls. From the "Works in Progress" Files - They greys. AZ's computer guy asked for a grey necklace for his girlfriend, so, these are the two things I have worked on so far. This piece is done in four shades of size 15's (very, very small beads) and Swarovski's. And the most recent victim of "Can Only Make One Syndrome." The only thing difficult for me to do twice or three times, earrings. I have this horrible habit of only making one. I wish I didn't have to make them the same. That is all for now.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------