Friday, July 21, 2006

The E-Lo Meme

Thanks, E-Lo! Not really, but since you just joined the proud and few of us dragging our asses through 30 year mortgages, why not? 20 Things I Hate 1. Mornings 2. Fleas 3. Pretentious, grandiose, bigoted pricks 4. Dreary days 5. Extremely cold weather 6. Not having clean clothes in the drawer 7. Cleaning the litter boxes 8. Having a dirty house 9. Wasting three hours not being able to figure out a bead pattern . . . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 10. High gas prices 11. Not already owning my home 12. Being stupid when I know better 13. People who ride my ass in traffic 14. People who cut me off in traffic 15. Bras 16. Not having answers I want 17. Doubting myself 18. My paralegal job 19. Having debt 20. When I lose my temper with Nate 20 Things I Love 1. Nate (what a great sense of humor!) 2. Nighttime 3. Beads 4. AZ 5. My “job” at the shop 6. My family 7. My friends 8. Blogging 9. My blog family 10. Traveling 11. Writing 12. Laying in the sun naked or at least topless 13. Skinny-dipping 14. The mountains 15. An empty beach 16. Sleeping in the sun 17. A good kiss 18. Sex 19. My cats 20. Ambition I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed now.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------