Thursday, August 03, 2006

Conversationally

Nanner: I have a couple of questions for you. AZ: And I may have a couple of answers. Spoken like a true smart ass. Nanner: I’m going to Pittsburgh in November. Mom: Why? Nanner: Her Evilness is getting married, I mean, having a reception or something in Pittsburgh. She’s actually getting married in Atlanta. I’m making her bridal necklace. Mom: Who’s Her Evilness? Nanner: One of my blog friends from At-lan-ta. I met her in Kansas City and Aimee is coming in from California. Mom: Who’s Aimee? *Sigh* ... later in the conversation... Mom: I want to go to the Statue of Liberty while we’re on our trip but we want to take a day trip on a charter or something. Nanner: Yeah, dad shouldn’t drive in NYC, that would be dangerous. I have a few blog friends that live in the area, two in NYC and one in Jersey, I could ask them. Mom: OH, could YOU??? Nanner: Of course, Mom, I got you covered all the way to Maine. Cybele is in MD, E-Lo is PA, Julie, Vince, and Lilo are in NY, Beth is in Jersey, BooBoo is in ME, and I could even dig up a sloth in MA. It’s the Blogger Roadside Assistance Program. Mom: Why would you dig up a sloth? I need a drink.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------