Saturday, August 21, 2004

If You Thought The Last Post Was Dumb....

This is worse.... Seems as though I'm not the only one who has trouble deciphering cyber-speak. Even some emoticons confuse me. But a friend of mine sent an e-mail today with some actual good ideas for "emoticons".. err.. ummm I mean "assicons": (_!_) a regular ass (__!__) a fat ass (!) a tight ass (_*_) a sore ass {_!_} a swishy ass (_o_) an ass that's been around (_x_) kiss my ass (_X_) leave my ass alone (_zzz_) a tired ass (_E=mc2_) a smart ass (_$_) Money coming out of his ass (_?_) Dumb Ass So, now no one will be confused when I say "Hey, (_?_)!!" Urgh... I swear, better things to follow tonight. Either a dissertation on Love, Marriage and Infidelity or my list of rules/wants in an ideal man. You can vote in the comments if you so desire... if not, you get what I post.
  • |

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Varla said...

    Love the tight ass, and the smart ass. Funny. I vote for the ideal man post. I'm always curious...

    8/21/2004 02:55:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I loved this! I have trouble understanding a lot of emoticons, too- it's good to know I'm not alone!

    8/21/2004 08:53:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    OMG - Just had the biggest brain fart as to who commented... Urgh!! Uh... Sloth? Always good to have you around ma dear.. Varla - hee hee and since you're the only one who voted, you get the ideal man post... Anon - glad I could help you out and Fleece - grrrl, would love to meet you too!!!! I can't wait to hit Beantown. I'll be posting trip details as they become available and my e-mail is included in my profile. wOOt!!!

    8/21/2004 10:23:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------