Friday, August 27, 2004

Sinus Infection = Horse Pills

I have a sinus infection. I know this because I have a lot of junk in my head that has nothing to do with my scrambled brains. It has not gotten better in a week. My left cheekbone and TM joint are so sore I feel like I've been slugged with a ballbat. Okay, maybe not that bad. I'm having trouble opening my mouth, which some folks are probably thankful for. They gave me a 10-day Augmentin XR pack. 1000 mg tablets, two tablets, twice a day. These pills are huge. They are 3/4 of an inch long and a little over 1/4 of an inch thick. I measured. I measured because I do stuff like that. Nanny cannot be naughty. Not that I had hopes of being naughty. This is how I got pregnant with Nate. Nanny was naughty too soon after antibiotics. I will not have sex for 60 days. Not with a condom. Not with foam. Not with gel. Vasectomy? Sorry. I have not been on antibiotics since I got pregnant with Nate. Whoever said lightning doesn't strike twice in the same spot lied. It happens. All it takes is one + one. That's all. I feel like an airline. I now have blackout dates. October 25th is go date. Ironic -- I got pregnant with Nate in October. Nanny will not be naughty. Nanny will be a very, very good girl.
  • |

    13 Comments:

    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Doug --- duuuude.. I posted a comment in your blog comments. My name is a direct link to my page. hee hee... love your heart. And yeah, its addictive... somebody get me an IV.

    8/27/2004 02:24:00 PM  
    Blogger Cattiva said...

    Woo Hoo the comments are back!

    And keep saying to yourself: "Nanny will not be naughty..Nanny will be a good girl...Nanny..." Maybe a tape to play at night? Subliminal stuff.

    Good luck!

    8/27/2004 03:47:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Whoa!! Were my comments down??? Shame on Blogger or Bloopid (as in Blogger + Stoopid).

    Fleecey - I just thought no one liked it but glad you did. It was an honor to include you... wish I could have found a way to include everyone.

    Cattiva -- Nanny will be a good, good girl.. just not good at it. I hope these horse pills work.

    8/27/2004 03:59:00 PM  
    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    I couldn't get to your comments either. I wanted to tell you that I would TOTALLY vote for that Judge for president!

    Sorry you're feeling sickie poo. And sexless. Treat yourself to a new vibrator (damn, that's my answer to everything! And I only own one!) and some wine (or booze of choice)!

    I'm driving to pittsburgh tomorrow! I'll wave when we pass through west virginia - for 8 hours!

    8/27/2004 04:53:00 PM  
    Blogger Michael said...

    Sorry you're not feeling well, Inanna. Don't be too good.

    8/27/2004 07:32:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Regan -- Bloopid was messing up obviously. I think I will write Judge Sparks a letter and encourage him. Nothing remotely resembling a penis will be near my vagina for the next 60 days, plastic or not.

    Mike -- I have to be good... or I will name it after you.

    8/27/2004 10:04:00 PM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    LOL! That's how I got pregnant with the Eldest.

    8/27/2004 10:22:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But...but...plastic's safe right? Surely you're not dead. Just safe. Yes? Silicone? Batteries are our friends.

    8/27/2004 11:44:00 PM  
    Blogger Esther said...

    The comments on your previous still don't work. Wanted to say the Judge just cracked me up. We need more people like him!
    Hope the sinus infection goes away quickly!

    8/28/2004 08:31:00 AM  
    Blogger Seeker said...

    Thats how I came by BAD2 and BAD3! LMFAO my fishies had on their battle armor and all lights were go! go! go!

    8/28/2004 10:03:00 AM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Zelda – Happens to the best of us!

    pc – are you blogging yet? Blog man!! Thanks... I’m not feeling much better yet though. I’m paranoid man... just paranoid.

    Anon – this will cause a huge gasp from the peanut gallery but I’m not fond of toys. I have a vibrator that is pretty dusty.

    Esther – Thank you dear. I hope I feel better soon too.... ugh. Judge Sparks for President!! Or did I already say that?

    8/28/2004 10:48:00 AM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Seeker -- You said battle armor... or is that not funny???

    8/28/2004 12:31:00 PM  
    Blogger Seeker said...

    Im saying that they fought through the BC because it was weakened by the meds! ah feck nevermind :P

    8/28/2004 06:50:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------