Wednesday, September 08, 2004

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOGGER!!!!

Blogger is in time-out!!! Word Perfect 9 is in time out!!! MS Word is in TIME OUT!!! None are allowing me to do what I want!!!! I got all these comments to post and MS Word won't let me, WP is freezing and Blogger won't accept anything!!! So, geez, I had all these great things to say and looks like I'll be toggling again to post them here!!! *Mutters under breath... * Right click damnit!!! ARGH!!! Mike -- Love ya, mean it!!! Although it is no joke, my youngest boss hates Germans, period. I lived in Germany for a year with a host family who didn't have a great time during the war either, but, they are still personally responsible, in his eyes, for the Holocaust. I will blog about my family later. I think Judiasm is a wonderful religion and I enjoy discussing it with the senior partner and his wife. They are great peeps. Cattiva -- Yeah, toxic friendships... I think I need to do some housecleaning. Zelda -- Hee hee, now that I think about it, the thought of beating him with a solid brass menorah is pretty funny!! Trashman -- Ya think? Esther -- Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!! That may be too good for them but its a great thought. Spatula?? Did I mention a spatula? I don't recall but I put it on the list. Celti -- Yes, Hooray for Gabriel!!! Death stick hammer, its on the list. Sister Moon -- Yeah!! BEATDOWN!!! I'm getting a T-shirt made. Outburst -- awwww.... *blush* You're so sweet!!! Although if I were the woman not to be #$%^ed with, I don't guess the nabes would be stealing TP now would they?? Leese -- Yep, I heard that!! And thank you sweetie!! Thank you all. Now... argh!! New post time!!
  • |

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Outburst said...

    Technically that's correct Inanna but they ain't gonna be stealing TP anymore are they?
    And I tell ya, that stuff's as good as gold in my home right now!
    Perhaps you can threaten Blogger for us too, they gave me headaches today as well.

    9/08/2004 09:54:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Outburst - OY! The same nabe called wanting to use my dryer. I asked her if she had $20. She said no, I said, well, I'm broke. I said, well, I guess you can come over and dry clothes. I wasn't nice. Then I heard a lot of yelling by her husband through the window and she didn't come over. I'm such a pushover.

    9/08/2004 10:09:00 PM  
    Blogger Esther said...

    oops, I meant speculum, not spatula. See, it's almost the same thing, in a roundabout fashion ;)

    9/09/2004 07:49:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------