Friday, September 17, 2004

Hiya!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post. Since my Net is down for the most part at home, I'm unable to respond in a reasonable amount of time. Just wanted to say... PC, I should have probably used that crowbar on Joy. Anyway, this will be short and sweet as I'm trying to appear to be working very hard prior to my noon departure for home to complete packing etc. for my trip. Hopefully, we will be leaving about 12:30-1:00. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and naturally became involved in my latest project as opposed to showering, changing litterboxes (5 of them), packing, washing and drying clothes and otherwise acting responsible. I bought a denim purse and have started sewing designs on it. That's what distracted me. I promise pics! Although I did get the clothes washed and dried last night I still had those 5 litterboxes this morning, filling up the food, cleaning and putting fresh water in the new water system and, oh, yeah, packing, not just for me, but for Nate to go to his dad's too. Nate is done, I'm almost there. I did find a roll of film for the trip while looking for an umbrella. The rain is not too bad here but 30 miles south it has been raining since 9:00 a.m. yesterday. Its surprisingly warm and there is no wind. I have to sneak this in. Yesterday as Sissy and I were having lunch on the second floor of a local eating establishment, a jet flew over so low it rattled the windows. It scared the crap out of me. I kept waiting for the crash. YIKES!!! Morticia, the little slut, has escaped the confines of my home, once again, and is no where to be found. Normally she roosts under the porch or a car and comes in when she gets hungry or scared or wet. Well... no Morticia. Its my guess she's off romancing every stud within a 1/2 mile radius and will come limping home smelling like the whore she is, pregnant with another passle of kittens. Yes, I know I should have her fixed already. This is why I keep her in the house. However, my fucktard neighbor who came over to borrow pepper last night... yeah, fucking pepper, is the one who let her out. It appears as though their son learned from them that even though I have said 1/2 a million times, SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR!!! They seem not to understand this concept. I mean, I'm sure that if I told you guys DO NOT LET MY CATS OUT!!!! that you would probably understand this concept. I'm sure if I yelled five to ten times a day at you to SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR that you would also understand this concept. So, now I'm getting ready to go back to Ohio, which is where I went when my dog escaped and has not been seen since. Sigh. Oh Morty, Morty, I hope you're okay. I won't see you guys until Monday!!!! Whaaa!! Miss me, I'll miss you!!!
  • |

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Celti said...

    Hey, have a great time! Hope your kitty shows up unharmed.

    9/17/2004 12:25:00 PM  
    Blogger Me said...

    Have a GREAT time, Inanna! When you get back, fix Morticia... that'll show her to go out galivanting in her pussy boots.

    9/17/2004 02:08:00 PM  
    Blogger Michael said...

    Hi Inanna,
    Here's my thoughts, late, regarding your prev. post on jealousy. I have strong feelings about that. There's nothing wrong, IMO, with jealousy. It's resentment that's wrong. When I'm jealous of someone, it spurs me on to achieve or acquire what they have... makes me a better person. Resentment is when you wish they didn't have those things, that they don't deserve them. Makes you a bitter person.

    Anyway, have a nice trip. I'm jealous (but not resentful) that you're traveling.

    9/17/2004 04:13:00 PM  
    Blogger Trashman said...

    Have a good time.

    9/17/2004 06:14:00 PM  
    Blogger Queenie said...

    I echo Trashman.

    Q

    9/18/2004 12:47:00 PM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    Hurry back to us, but have fun while you're there.

    9/18/2004 01:50:00 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    we will definatley miss you.

    have a good time.

    xxxoooo

    9/20/2004 01:18:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------