Friday, September 24, 2004

Who's Upset?

Tell me who is upset... Comply! NOW! All day I have become increasingly irritated and cranky. I have no reason to be. I almost went off on the office personnel at my psychologist's office when they reported, not only did they not have me on their list at 1:00 but also not on their list at 9:00 when I was really supposed to be there. This is sooo not me - most of the time. I'm so angry I want to hurt someone. I have no reason to be. I've "searched" everyone I know. AZ is cranky, irritated and depressed, but no more so than normal. Jeremiah is nervous about coming home but not angry about anything. I'm fairly certain that its T-Bird and her mom that are causing this. I hate when they think about me and want to talk to me about their problems. When I have established an emotional link with someone I do have the ability to "feel" their feelings, regardless of what distance it is. They have been fussing and feuding, more so than normal and KCZ is very emotional labile right now. I have tried blocking this out. I've been on the verge of tears all day for NO REASON!!! Just so you know what "searching" is... I send out vibrations... ummm... I guess emotional vibrations to pick up others feelings... testing, testing, 1,2,3... where are you? How are you? Knock, knock... anyone home? Okay, just got off the phone with AZ, I knew it wasn't him. It made me feel better though, just talking to him. Now I want a cigarette. Fudgeola. Anyway, my computer is still not fixed at home. I'll miss you guys over the weekend. If any of you are upset, I hope you feel better soon. Have a great one guys and gals!!
  • |

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Me said...

    I'm trying to send you some good, happy thoughts right now, Inanna. (For whatever reason, you're still not Traci to me...) Did you and T-Bird ever make up? For awhile there, you were a little **ok, a LOT** upset with her. Any which old way, I hope your weekend is full of blissful self-contentment.

    9/24/2004 03:17:00 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Im sending you hugs, love and positive energy.

    hang in there!

    xxxoooooo

    9/24/2004 03:41:00 PM  
    Blogger Michael said...

    Sometimes you're happy for no reason; sometimes you're sad. It's okay. You're entitled to mope, gripe, grumble, rumble, fumble, stumble, bumble... but under no circumstances schmumble!

    Hope you feel better soon, Inanna. For whatever reason ;)

    9/24/2004 07:03:00 PM  
    Blogger Cattiva said...

    I've been cranky as hell for the last 2 days, but it's just PMS. Luckily for my family, they tread lightly.

    Hope you enjoy the weekend - a couple of days with no work and YOU time!

    9/24/2004 09:56:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you do beads?!?! man, i'm sorry, i've been meaning to check out your blog for ages but i didn't until celti mentioned that you do beadwork. so do i!!! any time you want to trade patterns or ideas or anything, let me know! i love to have another beading blogger around.

    i hope your day is getting better. or rather, is better, since it is very late as i write this. usually when you have a totally crappy day, you feel absolutely fine the next day. it's just sometimes you have to get stuff out. one bad day, and then it's gone. wheee!

    9/25/2004 03:31:00 AM  
    Blogger Steve the Mildly Unwell Bastard said...

    Inanna, Thanks for your kind words.

    Also thanks for the mention on your quiz ;-).
    Hope you enjoy Mrhaunted.com.

    Steve

    9/25/2004 07:46:00 AM  
    Blogger AJ in Nashville said...

    If you need to telepathically rant on someone, tal\ke it out on me Inanna. I have been the Universal Whipping Boy my entire life to people I *didn't* care about, so I can certainly offer up myself to a friend. :)

    Get it out sweetie. I can take it...

    Hope you'll be feeling better soon...

    9/25/2004 11:49:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------