Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'M IT!!

Okay, Brighton, love her heart, tagged me... my triad is below. In regard to my little witches and leprechauns and fairies and suches... and payment. I'm going to try and get a paypal account set up so bear with me. I'm also going to make a better effort to get my film developed. As in... tonight!!! But, I'm going to get another roll so I can take pictures of what I have and am working on ... again... bear with me. In the meantime, please e-mail me at either inanna1121@yahoo.com or nanner.peach@gmail.com if you would like to order something. This will help me print and keep track of everything. E-Lo and Brighton, I'll e-mail you, Trashman, I already have. Leese and Cybele please get back to me on color... otherwise you're stuck with what I make... heh. Okay... here's the triad... and look for pics late tonight... Three names you go by: Mom Inanna Peaches Three screen names that you have had: inanna1121 oseit21 blackpunkin Three things you like about yourself: I don’t give up I’m empathetic I’m creative Three things you don't like about yourself: ADD bad housekeeper when I’m snippy with Nate Three parts of your heritage: Jewish French Welsh Three things that scare you: enclosed spaces heights falling Three of your everyday essentials: beading coffee IM Three things you are wearing right now: shoes new tank top from the consignment shop khakis Three of your favorite bands or musical artists (@ the moment): I’m stuck in the 80's. Three of your favorite songs: Piano Man - Billy Joel Tainted Love - Soft Cell The Joker - Steve Miller Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: Making beaded thingies I haven't made before learning to knit better learning to crochet beads Three things I want in a relationship: Laughter Compatibility Passion Two truths and a lie: I have never had sex in a church. I am a good singer. I always floss. Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex: sense of humor hairy pretty teeth Three things you can't do without: Nate Beads/Blogging Cats Three of your favorite hobbies: blogging/writing beading reading Three places you want to go on vacation: New Zealand/Australia Wisconsin (shut up)/Chicago The Northwest Three things you just can't do: Make a yo-yo work clean house consistently uhhh... hmmm.. stay on one subject Three things you want to do before you die: publish a novel/short stories/articles etc. have more children (whether adopted or natural) travel, travel, travel Three celeb crushes: Johnny Depp Orlando Bloom baby! Viggo Mortensen
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------