Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This and That

Troy has been a good sport about me pimping him out. I told him about all of your responses and he said he was getting the big head (NO, not THAT one, the one on top of his shoulders, geez... gutterminded peeps) and has promised more eye candy pics for you ladies. He also said if anyone would like to write I may freely pass out his snail and e-mail addresses. He then signed it, "Forever your bitch." Now, if that doesn’t show a sense of humor, nothing does. He was also... ummm... not real certain that anyone would write to him. Hmpf! Snail mail (and all soldiers love snail mail): Troy Hughes CJTF-76 OSJA APO AE 09354 TroyH@cjtf76.centcom.mil Let’s show Troy some blogger love. As a matter of fact, put that in the subject area: Blogger Love. That way he’ll know you heard about him here!!! Okay, back to me, since this blog is about me!! Now, I’ve got nothing to say... I tried blogging last night but it was just more bitching about T-Bird and to bitch more about it just makes me want to ... be violent. If I have to hear her know-it-all bullshit one more time I’m pouring boiling battery acid in my ears. T-Bird got a new job so this has precipitated the new attitude that she knows it all about it all. Gah!!! I mean... she is acting like she is an expert on every subject under the sun. She called me at work yesterday complaining because she tried to call and call and call and the phone wouldn’t go to voicemail etc. My phone is old so I went out and bought a new one yesterday. Needed one for the kitchen anyway... but that’s not the point. It turned out to be the phone line. Anyway... I went to the Office of Economic Options yesterday. If I want to have my jewelry juried and sold by them, it’s a 50% commission, which means, a pair of $35.00 earrings would go for $70. I don’t think that’s quite fair to the consumer. I did get other information on selling my stuff. Not quite what I thought it would be. Oh well. I’m looking now to continue to sell my stuff here and get enough inventory to sell it at a couple of fairs/festivals around here. We’ll see. Not much else going on. Well, there’s a lot going on in my head but not ready to be put on paper.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------