Saturday, August 20, 2005

B.U.I.

I’ma bloggin’ drunk peeps. See, the local Vikings (Hagar and Co.) decided I needed a few beers since its 7800° F (88° F) at 9:30 and forced me to walk over there and throw a few back. We engaged in a game of Trivial Pursuit (I had 5 out of 6 pieces! YEAH!) which lead to some fascinating answers. Such as: What maritime country has the smallest coastline of 3 1/2 miles? Answers: Canada and Scotland Correct Answer: Monaco Who married Charles Lindbergh? Answers: Jane Russell and Mrs. Lindbergh Correct Answer: Anne Morrow Who were the Three Musketeers? Answers: (Porthos, Arthos, and Legalos) and (Porthos, Athos and Artemis) and (Charlie Sheen, Keifer Sutherland and that other guy.) Correct Answer: Porthos, Athos, and Aremis Who had to apologize for slapping Private Somebody Aruther Bennett? Answers: Zsa Zsa Gabor and Jar Jar Binks Correct Answer: General George Patton Well, now its 82° and I’m going to take off my clothes and lay spread eagle on my bed and hope it pours the rain and stops being so fucking homid. That’s hot and humid together. Sue me. Or douse me with ice water. Whatever your preference.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------