Saturday, June 26, 2004

Cats Are Like Potato Chips...You Can't Have Just One (Part IV)

This is going a lot longer than I intended but now that I've started, I'm not stopping. Everyone from my parents to the Beaufriend have mentioned that I just have way too many cats. I, at times, have wondered what the hell I'm doing and have thought about decreasing my population. But I can't. I feel same way about my cats as my dad does his trees. They all have different personalities. If the subject comes up again I will challange the one who asks me to rid myself of the emotional and yes, financial burden of my pets to pick one thing in their life that gives them solace, that makes them laugh, that they love and look foward to and then I want them to give it up. Forever. Financially, things are finally looking up (crosses fingers it stays that way.) I know within the next couple of weeks that I will be able to get M. & N. spayed. Then Napoleon, since he will be the only male left, will be neutered. In succession, his sisters will be spayed also. I do realize though, that I'm maxed out. No further cats or other creatures will be welcomed into my home. I say other creatures because the Drunk Boyfriend brought home an oppossum one time. That was interesting!!! Next time, I'll not be so long-winded and will be talking about my adventures with Baptists, Muslims and religion in general. That's gonna be FUN!!
  • |

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Seeker said...

    Hun,
    If you ever need someone to remove 'em give me a call! I have the perfect recipe for cat stew =)

    6/26/2004 05:02:00 PM  
    Blogger Seeker said...

    Oh... I forgot to tell yas if you haven't looked I posted some comments in your old shit, but I have no idea what it was or what I said LOL!


    Treasure Hunt!

    6/26/2004 05:05:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Ah ha! Seek and destroy! Cat stew sounds yicky...but I'll let ya know... :o)

    6/26/2004 06:16:00 PM  
    Blogger Queenie said...

    This has been a wonderful read! I laughed all the way through. Oh and felt sad when I was suppose to, too.
    I always have the right amount of animals, too, Inanna.

    Q

    6/26/2004 07:40:00 PM  
    Blogger Gooch said...

    I say as long as none are peeing on the carpet, all is good...

    6/26/2004 09:01:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Queenie -- can't wait to read your cat tales and glad I could give you a laugh!

    Gooch -- thanks for stopping by and no, they don't pee on the carpet. I had a dog that did that once and I no longer have the dog, or any carpet for that matter. Hardwood all the way!

    6/27/2004 12:41:00 AM  
    Blogger Queenie said...

    Hardwood. I only mildly like it. But alas, with pets you must play it safe.

    Q

    6/27/2004 11:55:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------