Thursday, June 24, 2004

I was hoping I would see the bitch that works at the law firm down the street from me this morning. I woke up with cramps and a headache. Somebody needs to pay. This woman is just like my mother. It appears she never steps out of the house without each flyaway hair lacquered into place. She walks like she's trying to keep a marble between her butt cheeks. She would drown if ever caught in rainstorm. Snotty hag. She has been the object of my ire since she made a racist comment about a good friend of mine. My friend is very small statured and this bitch didn't see her behind all the people over 5 feet tall in the elevator. I haven't liked her since and I'll never like her. I imagine that she only has sex in the missionary position and fakes orgasms a lot because she's so frigid no man could last long enough to defrost her twat. She probably has sex on a towel too, you know, to soak up the condensation. She's thin but hangs out with two fat women. I think this is to make her look good because after they get off the elevator she makes fun of them. I keep hoping she trips and falls face first into a parking meter. One day I'm going to help that along.
  • |

    6 Comments:

    Blogger jp said...

    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. Sex on a towel...lmao!!

    6/24/2004 01:41:00 PM  
    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    Sex missionary...but he has to use a speculum to pry the chilly bitch open, first...

    Sorry, is that going too far?

    6/24/2004 01:57:00 PM  
    Blogger jp said...

    Well, I don't know. Define speculum. :o)

    6/24/2004 01:59:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    JP - a speculum is the instrument that gynocologists insert in a woman's vagina to crank it open to then take scrapings from her cervix. You just had to ask!!

    6/24/2004 03:07:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Evil - I wish I'd thought of that.. good one!

    6/24/2004 03:08:00 PM  
    Blogger Seeker said...

    Damn you got me laughing again!

    6/24/2004 03:49:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------