Thursday, June 24, 2004

Top 10 Reasons...

The Beaufriend is on the road again. This time its an "alternative" shop... in other words a sex shop masquerading as a music store because they sell CDs. Here are the top 10 reasons that he should buy edible/flavored lubricant/massage oil: 10. I’ll go half on the price 9. It has less calories than Wesson oil 8. Its less expensive than Olive Oil 7. It will taste better than baby oil (hopefully) 6. Friction, friction, friction 5. A good reason to shower together afterwards 4. The slicker, the hotter, the better 3. The sweat will bead on our skin 2. The boss will slide between the upper frontal prizes easier AND, THE NUMBER ONE REASON IS.... 1. My ankles are more likely to make it to your earlobes... YEEEEEHAWWW!!!
  • |

    8 Comments:

    Blogger jp said...

    Talkin to that dude that was bequeathed all that money got you hot and bothered, eh?

    6/24/2004 06:29:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    I'm always hot and bothered JP... you outta know, you're Scorpio too aren't ya? All day, everyday babe!!!

    6/24/2004 06:39:00 PM  
    Blogger jp said...

    A. Good point.

    B. Where do you live?

    C. If you don't want to answer B, it's ok, we'd wear each other out anyhow. :o)

    6/24/2004 06:51:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Alas JP, I am on the East Coast. Wear out is good... less opporunity to fight as Scorpios are good (bad?) at that. FYI - Sperm donor is Scorpio, I know, what a disgrace to our kind.

    6/24/2004 08:05:00 PM  
    Blogger Johnny5 said...

    ..::grin::.. What a great post to stumble on. The only things I thought could've been added was the fond memories of a the slip and slide, and the fun feeling guys get climbing the rope in gym class.

    Damn, that oil idea made me just a wee bit lonely this evening, I really need to stop thinking about that now.

    Good writin'.

    Oh, and since we're having fun with astrology, I'm an Aries.

    6/25/2004 04:28:00 AM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Hey Johnny, thanks for checking in with me. I always thought the rope sport looked dangerous for guys, rope burn and all. I'll check out your blog when I awake fully, since you're an Aries and all and none of them have pissed me off this week.

    6/25/2004 06:55:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah! Try adameve.com dear....a lot less expensive. ;-) Try something really exotic, like pina colada. Now THAT is fun.

    -Tina

    6/25/2004 06:55:00 AM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    Jethro is a Scorpio

    6/26/2004 11:39:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------