Sunday, June 27, 2004

I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE....

I just read on Jay's blog, see links to the left if you haven't already checked it out and he stated in the comments section that "pussy is power and women have it all!!!!" Not sure if I got the number of exclamation points right, but I'm really, really tired. I want to thank Jay for that comment and the comments that Seeker and I have shared about why the Beaufriend acts the way he does. I told Seeker that sometimes I feel like the Beaufriend is waiting on me to go postal on him. Wow, this all makes so much more sense. Judging from the posts that I have read on a mulitude of blogs and "conversations" (i.e. running commentary on posts) that many women know that have that pussy power and choose to use it to get whatever they can. If you're a woman like that GET OFF MY PLANET!!! Take a note from Zelda and stop holding out to get your way. Using sex (or no sex) in a relationship is wrong. Its degrading, demeaning and a huge blow to anyones self-esteem. I know this because guys have done it to me. If you're a guy like that GET OFF MY PLANET!!! I love my guy. I don't care if he buys me a fucking Rolls Royce or picks a dandelion walking up the steps to my front door or shows up empty-handed, he's gonna get laid. Why? Because he treats me with respect, like a human being with my own thoughts and feelings, because he talks with me instead of at me and because he tries to understand where I'm coming from. He doesn't pay MY mortgage, take out MY garbage, take care of MY kid or mow MY lawn. I feel privileged to have someone in my life who doesn't steal the mortgage money from my checking account, then goes out and gets lap dances all night and comes home so drunk he pisses on me in the bed. YES, that happened to me! I feel privileged he's never broken my door in or felt up my friends. I feel privileged that he hasn't drunkenly tried to fuck me up the ass or called in the middle of the night to bail him out of jail. I feel privileged that he hasn't beat bruises on me or my child (otherwise he would be dead and I'd be writing this from prison.) So forgive me if I don't whine, piss and moan about the fact that I haven't seen him in 10 days because he's been working 16 hour shifts. I'm grateful he has a job and keeps it. Forgive me if I don't pout and stew because he hasn't been able to say more than, "I miss ya babe and I can't wait to see ya when I can keep my eyes open...snore." I'm grateful he's thinking about me. It means so much. So if ya got a decent guy then treat him like you want to keep him. Men, don't treat your women like shit. Am I idealistic? You're damn straight I am!! The Crazy Cat Woman from the Appalachians has had her say, now I'm going to bed. Good night.
  • |

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Johnny5 said...

    Preach on girl!!

    Well, minus the drunken thing, but we all make mistakes sometimes... could be worse.

    Your rant, btw, made me wonder if you want another man. ;-)

    ~johnny5

    6/27/2004 02:13:00 AM  
    Blogger Zelda said...

    Yay!!!! Love this post. Love Love Love it. You know the score and you rock!

    6/27/2004 02:22:00 AM  
    Blogger Seeker said...

    I feel soo speeeeshul! I got mentioned in your post. YaY!

    As far as I see it all.... Men and women should treat each other as equals. They should walk side by side with both fulfilling their places in the relationship. Each of us are different but by joining with another we are supposed to be able to be able to help one another in the areas that we are lacking.

    I am sorry you got pissed on but I have to admit while not funny at the time I sure did get a chuckle out of it this morning reading it LMFAO. I bet you woke up going off on his ass =)

    And lastly, to the women that read this, take the booty to the man don't always make him ask for it. We want to be shown that we are wanted and desired also. Sure it is fun to see if we can get you in the sack but always being the instigator grows old and our attenion begins to waver. Always putting one's self into the place where they can be rejected DOES give the woman a sense of power, but then again in a relationship there should be none of that bullshit.

    Truly.

    6/27/2004 07:02:00 AM  
    Blogger evilsciencechick said...

    Amen sister! I, too, have a great man, who treats me with respect and who loves me for who I am. For that reason, he gets lucky pretty much whenever he wants (or when I want!)

    So glad to hear you found someone like that, too. It sounds like you (and your kid!) have been through enough shit relationships!

    6/27/2004 03:21:00 PM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    Johnny -- yes, I've made my fair share of mistakes. Check back and I'm sure I'll babble a few out.

    Zelda -- Thanks girl. You and Jethro rock on!

    Seeker -- If I could have gotten him to wake up he wouldn't have pissed on me. URG!!

    Evil -- glad someone out there is as lucky as I am. BTW.. you guys are a great looking couple!!

    6/27/2004 06:30:00 PM  
    Blogger Queenie said...

    Amen Inanna.

    6/27/2004 11:58:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------