Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Making Plans

So, me birthday is Sunday, which means I will be celebrating starting Friday night at 6:00 p.m. when I drop Nate off at his dad's house and said revelry will not cease until I pass out sometime Sunday morning, either from too much booze or too much sex, or both. Hopefully more sex than booze. I believe T-Bird and Beanie will be going with me and we'll probably hit the last bar I was at to see if we can drum up any pretty-boy action, i.e. men who wear leather and buy real expensive drinks. Then we'll leave there, as they close at 1:00 a.m. WTF? and head to the Boulevard and check out the band scene, if by chance we haven't been drug away by some awesome guy to make our fantasies come true. Oh hell, with the three of us together it will hard to tell what kind of shit we will get into. The three of us may make one guy's dream come true times three. If all else fails, I will take a page from Jack's book and we'll go to IHOP and have an early, early breakfast before traipsing home and passing out until I feel guilted into getting up and going to my mom and dad's. I love my folks, but I told my mom I wasn't sure what I was doing on my birthday and I would let her know. This is a nice way of saying, "Mo, I want to get drunk and laid for my birthday! Getting up and driving an hour and a half may not be on the menu." For the record, T-Bird is driving. She doesn't drink anymore. Well, she did on her 30th birthday and that should do her for about 10 years. She'll just sit and laugh her ass off at me and Beanie chasing everything with a dick and pulse. Of course, I know the drill. When I saw Red at the bar, it was the furthest thing from my mind. I had already cracked out two orgasms to keep me in line and had basically decided to catch a nice buzz and then sober up before the drive home. I never did catch a buzz and I got laid. Stands to reason with my luck that I'll get fucked up, puking drunk and not get laid. It seems to be my lot in life to not have sexual relations on my birthday. I've been antsy for some girl-on-girl action too. I get a craving every so often and being single I can take advantage of that. I've had two rather good offers and will take at least one of them up on it. I swear, I know what men go through, at least a little. It seems a lot of women want... relationships... sorry chicas, not interested. The best thing about these ladies is, they're like me. They like the experience but want nothing to do with the relationship deal. Nanna will be a busy bee this week. I'll be at least breaking a path from my front door to the bedroom, cleaning the bathroom and otherwise making the place presentable for whoever I may stumble through the door with. Chances are it will be someone that I already know. That seems to be the way things go for me, no new blood, just the old stuff, but better. Ahhh familiarity... has a nice ring to it. So, any other suggestions for my birthday revelry? I'm still filling my dance card for Friday night. "AZ" has nice ring to it....
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------