Friday, November 11, 2005

Behind

I’m behind on word count for my novel . . . BAD!! With having to work and run back and forth to Nate’s school and here and there, the novel has suffered. I may try to do a little writing on my lunch hour and of course, when I get home tonight, and tomorrow, and Sunday while Nate is visiting with his dad and his sister. Speaking of Jeff, I saw him for the first time this morning. All scraped up, bruised, swollen. Lovely. His ankle looks like a softball. Poor Nate had no idea where he was going this morning. First he was going to my mom and dad’s, then to T-Bird’s and then Jeff called and wanted to see him. I’m assuming his girlfriend was there since her car was sitting outside. Jeff showed me his knees where he went under the dash. I said, “You gonna wear a seatbelt from now on?” “Yeah.” Nate said, “I’ve told him, and told him, and told him, to wear a seatbelt.” Nate’s going to be a great dad someday. I’m listening to “Desire” by U2. How appropriate for a Friday. Don't forget to kiss a Veteran today!!
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------