Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Loop Da Loop

Nate had a sleep deprived EEG this morning. *Yawn* I’m still recovering. I did get a call about a resume I submitted. Trouble is, if you are delinquent on anything on your credit report, you get automatically vetoed. I almost choked myself not laughing at that one. The lady still encouraged me to check my report and see what I could fix relatively easy. Ha. Yeah. I have an interview tomorrow morning with a local temp agency a friend of mine works for. We’ll see how that goes. I knew I was in serious trouble this morning following Nate’s test when I started having romantic feelings toward his neurologist, just by hearing his voice through the door. One should not make important romantic decisions while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, emotional distress, or sleep deprivation. I got paid today and I’m broke. I hate it when that happens.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------