Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tally Ho

Thanks for all of your comments on the last post. I’ve written more back story but. . . I’d rather move on the time being. To beading, of course. I got the opportunity to work with my new Aiko beads. I’m actually not entirely crazy about them. Uniformity - top notch, but they are just a wee bit bigger than my Delicas and that does, for some reason, bothers me. However, decide for yourself. At first I named this piece "Lava," then I wasn’t sure it really exemplified the work. It wasn’t until I was taking photographs of it that I determined the perfect name for it. This full view shows the Swarovski crystals I used in the chain. A close-up of the amulet bag. And, the photo from whence its name came . . . PHOENIX
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------