Friday, August 18, 2006

Der Ain't Nuttin' In the World

Like a tequila drunk. Best damn drunk on the planet. just ask my Texiss friends. That is "Texiss." I spelled it right, shut up. Me, and Kevin, that's the head printer, and his girlfriend, Terri, wo is kind enough to pull shirts out fo the dryer for us, decided that my offer of a a margarita was too good to pass up. Not to mention our Texiss fajitas, pronounced as "fa-hee-tees." That is West Virginia Mexican. fa-hee-tees. So, I talked to the ole Master and Commander today. That would be fuckin' AZ, for those not paying attention, I need to be fucking nicer but I been mad since that mofo told me I told him that fuckin' order worng. What the fuck ever. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Goddamn he hurt my feelings. mother fucker. I hate when he does htat. I told the son of abithc Id sell the fuckin' shirts. I said., "Do you trust me?" And for that fuckin' lackidaisial, unconvincing, half0hearted, mumbled "yes" i would have prefered he said, fuck no. Puhleasse. He don't trust anyfuckingbody. And it's his own damn fault. I fuckin' hate it. He has skills, mad 6th sense skills and he still trusts the wrong fuckers... what the fuck? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK??? FUCK THAT SHIT!!! FUCK THAT NOISE!!! I told yall the mofo didn't get the checks out on time, right? Yeha, so ya know, I've been there. I've needed money, I depend on my paycheck, so this morning, ya know, I call and ask, yo, do ya''ll need any money to help get you throuh the weekend? Only one did so I wrote a check out of my personal account. Fuck it. I figure fuck, he'll pay me back, I know the fuckin' boss. In myview, as the fuckin' quasi, fuckedup office manager, it may be my business to make sure my workers want to show up on Monday! AZ,well he told me he didn't want me floating that money, blah, blah fuckin' blah, WTF ever. I told him, it was, ya know, a special circumstance, it's not going to happen every week and it fuckin' sure as hell is not like I used his fuckin' money. I did it out of the goodness fo my fuckin' heart. He said he had asked the computer guy to drop by and give out some cash, okay, fine and fuckin' dandy, but he didn't tell me that shit. Fuck that noise. When I talked to the computer guy I told him what AZ said and he's like, "who else is supposed to take care of this?" As in, AZ really needed to get his head out of his ass. I coulnd't agree more. I understand but I don't understand. All I know is, the mother fucker ahs been pretty critical of how I've handled things. Well, I did the best I could given the fact I was hog tied, blindfolded, had cotton stuffed in my nouth and dropped into a hot vat o greese. I can't believe he had the nerve to tell me I had trust issues... pot. kettle .black. Look in the mirror asshole. Not to mention, I still fuckin' love him... ya'll know fo rsure now, I'm nuts. Crazy as a bedbug. whatever, I' drunk. I'm goin' ta bed.
  • |

    2 Comments:

    Blogger JamDaddy said...

    "A puzzle is hard to discern from just one piece; so don't be surprised if team members deprived of information reach the wrong conclusion" - Jerry Madden

    My boss puts this as the tag to each of her emails. It is true and not following it causes all kinds of shit.

    8/19/2006 02:02:00 AM  
    Blogger Traci Dolan said...

    That is an absolute truth if I ever read one, JamDaddy!

    8/19/2006 09:32:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------