Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another Day

Just another day in the damn neighborhood. If I had any less enthusiasm I would turn into a slug and leave a trail of slimey goo behind me. I'm editing/re-writing one of my novellas. I was reading the end of it today and I smiled. I love the ending. Its going to be extremely heavy on the re-write. But its going to be better. I'm so very tired. But I'm not. I'm restless. How can you be tired and restless at the same time? Because my cat is meowing and irritating me? Because I want a huge thunderstorm to wash away all the shit I don't want to deal with? Because I'm in love and he's there and I'm here? Because I have a freakin' tooth ache? Because my sinsuses are bothering me because the change of seasons is already on us? Because I can't seem to sleep well, even in my own bed? G-ddamnit people, its time to kick some ass and take some names. I can't live in these doldrums. I HAVE to make something happen. I have to. I will.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------