Monday, August 29, 2005

Its Been A Day...

Louisiana Not lookin' too good down there. My aunt lives about 20 miles Southwest of New Orleans and my cousin lives directly north of Lake Ponchartrain. They are currently, as of the last time we could get in touch with them, in Lafayette, or rather, on their way to Lafayette. I'm sure they're wondering what they will come home to. As I stated before, my cousin just had gatric bypass on Wednesday. I'm sure she felt like fleeing a hurricane and then coming home to ???? The Peach Has Lost her Fuzz Sounded downright dirty didn't it? Inspired by Lois, I got my hair cut and am donating to Locks of Love. No, I don't have any pictures right now because my son lost the batteries to the digi cam. Let's just say... its short in the back and long in the front. Schexy Peach! First Day of School It poured the rain two minutes before we were supposed to leave the house. I have filled out the 400 forms and given my drop of blood. Nate is hyper!!! I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed.
  • |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------