Monday, May 22, 2006

What Does Elastic Do?

Well, it’s elastic, what do you think it does? It bounces back! After extolling my woes to you all and my co-workers today, I feel much better. Especially since my new co-worker is a an ex-Navy man, still walks like a Navy man, and still has that tight Navy ass. Too bad he’s still in love with his ex-wife. Onward and upward. Still have been a little weepy, but nothing like yesterday. AZ saw the picture I posted yesterday and called me a lush. Whaaaa? I resemble that remark! Oh, wait... Heh. He just wishes he could have been there. Can you imagine what I could have done to him in that mood? Not my fault he wasn’t there. Been looking at job listings again. This time for in house paralegal gigs with the big dogs. Woof! The only openings in TX oil companies is Shell. I’ll sell my soul. Not a problem. Plus they have offices in Germany, well, most oil companies do, but maybe my foreign language skills will come in handy in some way eventually. It wouldn’t hurt to apply. Regardless, life has GOT to change around this berg.
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------