Friday, June 02, 2006

I Want You. . . To Be My Wife!

Jeff called this evening in all of his drug hazed glory and asked me to marry him, more than once. Yeah, I’ll get right on that. After I firmly refused his most appealing offer, he asked what I wanted, meaning “tell me how I can change to win your love, sweet NannerPeachyOne.” It’s kind of useless to tell someone in a drug haze that one shouldn’t have to change but be loved for who they are and even if by some strange stretch of the imagination, a serious head injury, nuclear holocaust, and Armageddon, it ain’t happnin’. I don’t like to say “never” but in this case I’ll capitulate and say nusquam ad infinitas. For you non-Latin speaking individuals, that means: nowhere, in no place, nothing, for nothing, never for eternity and evermore. If he could understand, I’m sure he’d ask, “Do you mean, ‘ever, ever’?” Let’s recall the last time I blogged about Jeff. I believe my parting words were, “If he were to lay prostrate at my feet on fire I wouldn’t piss on him.” Those are strong words, even for a Peach. So, I quoted one movie in the title and about half quoted another movie with the “ever, ever” line. Do you know which two movies? Isn’t life in Peachtown just a hoot!
  • |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------