Tuesday, August 22, 2006

After 700 Posts...

It's time to find a new home. I find myself becoming as personal as I probably ever have around here with more to lose, therefore, I have set up a Wordpress account and am in the process of moving "Anything Goes" to her new home. Some posts will be password protected, but probably not all. I will e-mail those of you I have addresses for but if I miss you or if I don't even know who you are, you may e-mail me at nanner.peach@gmail.com for further instructions. My new blog home will be blackpunkin.wordpress.com. This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck.
  • |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger sydwynd said...

    Dammit! Now I have to fix all of my book marks! Do you know how many PC's I have? Do you?

    8/22/2006 12:51:00 PM  
    Blogger kenju said...

    Don't leave me, Inanna!!


    tickletwo@hotmail.com

    8/22/2006 03:18:00 PM  
    Blogger Brighton said...

    Um and I on the list?

    8/22/2006 04:44:00 PM  
    Blogger Sean Dustman said...

    see what happens when I get cut off from blog surfing for 6 months? I'll have to update my linkage, hope all is getting better!

    9/30/2006 08:19:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------